C5 : U. A highschool part 1

Please remind me if there's any mistakes of the language! And my English is not my mother language! Take note!
____________________________________

Please remind me if there's any mistakes of the language! And my English is not my mother language! Take note! ____________________________________

Boboiboy look at Mechamato face with curiosity .

Mechamato : (please believe me!) w-well, let's continue what's I'm saying a moment ago..

Mechamato explain again to boboiboy about his adventure.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
--
KRINGGGG!!!

Smack!

A hit for his own clock . (Clock : what's my fault?(╥_╥) )

A young boy with his orange and chocolate colour of his pyjama wake up from his sleep and tidy his bed before wash his face.

Mechamato : Boboiboy! Have you awake already ?

Boboiboy :ye........................ah............

Said boboiboy with his unenergatic face and yawning. Boboiboy prepare for himself and go downstairs to breakfast with his dad, Mechamato.

While eating...

???: Amato is really picky about eating fish !!
(must be wondering who he is right?)

Mechamato : Yow! Long time no see!

Mechamato raise his hand as he greeted to a red robot-like , Mechabot.

Mechabot : I always with you, you dumbhead 💢, it's you who didn't always change back to your 'normal ' look..
Mechamato : sorry for that ( cold face / doesn't mean it)
Mechabot : ( your face is totally different with what you trying to say 💢)

Mechabot look at boboiboy while boboiboy was eating. Boboiboy who thought that it was weird for Mechabot staring him, start to think a weird thought.

In Boboiboy's mind

Lightning : Why the f- I mean Why is mechayoyo staring at us?

Earth : it's mechabot, lightning.. But still I feel like it's scary for him to stare at us while we were eating..

Light : Hmph! Must because my- I mean our handsomeness!!

Fire : heh! I don't know that he's really like a human like us?

Shock!

Everyone stare at fire..

Fire : what?

Leaf : Do you mean like fujosh-( asking while making innocent face)

Earth close leaf's mouth quickly..

Earth : Who teaching you this word, leaf ?(smile purely)