Random Facts

Well it's been, what, two years since I started this book? That means it's been like a year since I updated it. Disgrace! Well, I decided to make a random facts chapter that will have one (or more) facts about every single chapter in this book. Read on and feel free to ask questions.

Prologue thingy:

1. This was actually a note to a girl I hated. When I showed it to my friend, she demanded I made it into a Jeff the Killer fanfic. After three months of thinking about it, I set about writing the first chapter.

2. I had not read a Jeff fanfic before I wrote DMS. I didn't even know those existed until I was on like chapter nine.

Chapter One:

1. Jeff thought Jamie had brown eyes because it was dark. The reason she has blue eyes is because I wanted her to having something in her from her father. You know, the guy who tried to kill her.

Chapter Two:

1. Every time I look over the fight with Emily, I just want to cry over the clicheness.

Chapter Three:

1. I added in the whole "You're beautiful," after going through and rereading his origin. When I saw how he got upset over his beauty with his mom, I knew I had to add it in.

2. The infamous "I love you." I'm not even going to lie. I wrote this both to make fun of everyone who writes a story where Jeff falls in love in the first book and to emphasis the point that Jeff doesn't care.

Let me explain: the way I see it, Jeff doesn't know what love is, right? But he thinks he knows his way with girls. You know, just tell them 'I love you' and their all yours. Lots of guys think like this. So, when he told her that, he thought she'd fawn over him like the other girls. Except she didn't. I guess this would honestly be the scene where Jeff maybe started to care about her a little.

Chapter Four:

1. Most won't remember this but remember that conversation he had with Ben? That's important. There's a reason he needs Jamie and a reason he's 'getting desperate.' This will be revealed in the third book.

Chapter Five:

1. That very last line was indeed added in on purpose.

Chapter Six:

1. That dream was to signify Jamie's descent into madness, along with the nursery rhyme. Get it? Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall... Jamie is HD and the wall is her sanity. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall... Jamie lost her sanity. All the King's horses and all the King's men... Everyone who tried to help her. Couldn't put Humpty together again... They can't fix her. It's too late.

Chapter Seven:

1. The term Pasta Powers came to me one day on class and I started laughing so hard I actually fell out of my chair.

Chapter Eight:

1. *reads over chapter* mhm... This needs serious editing.

Chapter Nine:

1. For me, this chapter is like the ugly duckling of the story, except there's no happy ending.

Chapter Ten:

1. I have very clear memories of typing this out, because I remember how nervous I was to make it good. I wanted it to be good because I had just asked MaraWay to review my story and I wanted to put my best work out there. This has stuck with me for some reason.

Chapter Eleven (this is getting long):

1. That fight scene with Jane was that way because of Jane the Killer vs Jeff the Killer. I liked the idea of her fighting techniques in that story so I used them.

Chapter Twelve:

1. Gabriel WAS my interpretation of a dream guy. Huge emphasis on was.

Chapter Thirteen:

1. It was in this chapter that I really decided what Jamie's mom would be like.

Chapter Fourteen:

1. Smile. Is. A. Demon. Of course he can talk!

Chapter Fifteen:

1. The idea of Darcy screaming "No," came from a girl who said that if she met Jeff, that's what she'd say.

Chapter Sixteen:

1. It makes me laugh how people think I'd kill Gabriel off in this book. Hah!

Chapter Seventeen (it never ends):

1. The whole creation of Jamie's backstory was all thanks to MaraWay. I probably never would have thought to come up with one.

Chapter Eighteen:

1. I wasn't able to do it earlier, so I'll do it now. *clears throat* Darcy is you. Those fangirls who are in love with Jeff? Yeah, that's what you seem like to us. Pretty annoying, right? I'll leave it at that.

Chapter Nineteen:

1. There's a reason Gabriel remembers so much about Jamie and why she tells him she loves him. Finish the second book to learn why.

Chapter Twenty (this is longer than I thought it would be):

1. I knew the note scene was gonna happen before I even finished the first chapter.

Chapter Twenty One:

1. I really really wanted that mother-daughter moment so I did it.

Chapter Twenty Two:

1. "Add two teaspoons of what!?" Peppermint. The CreepyPastas hate it for some reason.

Chapter Twenty Three:

1. The Unknown POV is very important to the third book.

2. My first run in with wattpad glitches. It deleted the original and I was ready to give up on life.

Chapter Twenty Four:

1. That priceless comeback from Jamie? Came up with it literally as I was typing that chapter.

Chapter Twenty Five:

1. Jeff has amnesia. That's why he can't remember things. It's explained in the prologue.

Chapter Twenty Six:

1. Needs. More. Gaming. PASTAS.

Chapter Twenty Seven:

1. I totally ruined their chance to kiss on purpose.

Chapter Twenty Eight:

1. You're welcome.

2. DMS was not going to be a romance at all. I had something else planned but everyone wanted them together so I gave in.

3. You're welcome.

Chapter Twenty Nine:

1. I did that on purpose.

Chapter Thirty:

1. It broke my heart to write this chapter.

IJHAH:

1. This is not a sex fantasy from Jamie. It's a joke I thought up when I realized how many guys I accidentally made seem like they like Jamie. Hence the 'harem.'