Chapter 5: Way to Collect the Ancient Powers(1)

Cale looked at Alberu who was sitting in front of him then Roan who was holding a cookie jar beside him. He and the kittens were happily munching the cookies. Cale subconsciously smiled.

"Ah! I should bring Choi Han here too!"

Cale only sighed when light appeared and Raon suddenly disappeared. That means he already teleported to Choi Han's carriage.

Raon's skill seems to not decrease even though he now is 4 years only. He seems to be a lot stronger than the last time he saw him, before he died.

'He's 40 years old by soul anyway.'

"What are you planning to do right now, Cale?"

Cale's eyes shifted towards Alberu.

"I plan on gaining all my ancient power back before the plaza terror."

Alberu frowned.

"Why?"

"It's because I had a feeling that White Star will remember too. That's why I need to collect all my ancient power again before him."

"It will not burden your body, right?"

Cale nodded his head.

"Yes, instead, the ancient power will get stronger."

"... I see."

At that moment, a light appeared then Choi Han and Raon had been seen after the light faded. Cale looked at Choi Han who was looking at Alberu. He was frowning and so does Alberu.

'Are they not happy seeing each other?'

Cale tilted his head. After that, he could see that they were looking at each other eyes.

They seem to be communicating with their eyes.

After a few seconds, they looked away from each other then looked at Cale. It makes Cale flinch.

'What happened between these two?'

Choi Han sitting next to Cale makes Alberu's frown deepen. However, it disappeared after a few seconds and his smile could be seen again.

"Just make sure to always bring Raon with you."

"Of course, I will. Besides, I know Raon will never leave me alone," Cale said as he patted Raon's head.

Raon who was already on Cale's lap lifted his head to look at Cale then continue to snuggle close to him with a big smile on his face.

Cale also smiled.

However, Cale suddenly frowned when he feel his surrounding was unusual.

He could feel the heavy tension around him. He then looked at the kittens, they were curling their bodies at the corner of the seat while looking at him, Alberu then Choi Han.

It was unusual tension for Cale.

-Both of them keep glancing at you, Cale. They seem like wanted to devour you, hehe.

'What the fuck?!'

The thief's voice that was talking inside his head sends chills all over his body. Cale rubbed the back of his neck as he looked at Choi Han then Alberu. Both of them were smiling when he looked at him.

'What does the thief mean by wanting to eat me? Did I look tasty in their eyes?'

Cale slowly shifted his eyes to look at Choi Han and Alberu but immediately look away when they were making eye contact.

'Their gaze looks do scary.'

Cale shook his head.

'The thief must be joking.'