Episode 12 - No Haha, Not Your House

"Class, we are having a pair project for three days. And, I have already paired all of you up."
Mdm Eun said and everyone groaned in reluctance.

"This assignment is for the both of you to come up with a 5000-word story based on a topic word."
Mdm Eun instructed while Byeol nodded her head tiredly.

"When I call up the both of you, please come over to take your topic paper. Hyunjung and Harin, Hoyeon and Liz..."
Mdm Eun called as the pair came up to take their assignment.

"Taeyang and Byeol!"
Mdm Eun called out their names in the middle of nowhere.

Fuck, fuck, fuck...

Byeol nearly passed out on the inside as she stood up to take her assignment.

While she walked towards Mdm Eun, Taeyang was smirking on the other side brightly.

Atrocious...

"Byeol, I assigned you with Taeyang because I trust him to be with you. Both of you are special so, the topic for your story can be anything. Hope the both of you do a great job!"
Mdm Eun beamed and handed each of them the assignment paper.

Byeol quickly headed back to her seat, trying to process everything but, her mind just could not do so anymore.

The only thing she did was she quickly messaged Hyunjung for help.

She was the best one at coming out with ideas anyways.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

◤ ──┅┅┄┄*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆─── ⋆✩⋆

Boyfriend [ Niki ]
- Episode 12  -
No Haha, Not Your House

Boyfriend [ Niki ]- Episode 12  - No Haha, Not Your House

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

- 02/02/22 + Wednesday-

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Byeol's fingers frantically typed onto her phone screen as she felt someone staring at her but, she already knew who it was.

╔═════ *.·:·.☽✧ — ✦ — ✧☾.·:·.* ═════╗

Hyunjung 🌹✨