Epilogue

20 years later...

"You ready?" Sophie turned, glancing at her two ten year old daughters, who were dressed head to toe in black.

"Duh," the elder of the twins, Amy, murmured. She had been named after her aunt, the original Amy that was Sophie's sister.

The younger, the way more obedient one, Gracie, just nodded obediently. 

"Don't kill anyone," Keefe remarked casually, earning a glare from his wife.

"Tell that to Ky," Amy complained, referring to her fifteen year old brother, Kyle, who had been sent ahead on the mission to scout.

He had given the clear signal, which meant it was time for the rest of the Sencen family to be on their way.

"We'll get caught if you keep talking," Gracie whined softly. Well at least there was one person in the family who had the slightest bit of logic and common sense.

Sophie chuckled lightly under her breath as she knelt down and picked the lock. 

It gave her a lot of deja vu, doing what she did years ago when she'd first met her husband. 

It was years later now. After Keefe had woken up from his coma, the Black Swan had taken months to settle things with the Neverseen, turning most of them up to the government bodies, but keeping a few high ranked leaders for information.

They'd kept Lady Gisela of course. 

She'd proved to be extremely helpful. When threatened with the right things. 

She was detained in the Black Swan headquarters with everyone keeping an eye on her, but the Collective had collectively agreed that it was better for them to keep Keefe's mother within their own organisation and within their sights. 

(A/N: I'm so sorry for the pun, I couldn't help myself XDDDD)

There had been huge changes since then. The Black Swan opened up to the world and was accepted as the international spy agency though no one knew the appearances or real names of everyone who was a member. 

Although the Neverseen was demolished, there would always be terrorists and criminals, which was what the Black Swan now specialised in.

And it was exactly a rising terrorist community that the Sencen family was now on their way to take down.

They snuck in through the back door, unnoticed, then made their way to the office according to what the data they had received had said. 

The door to the office clicked open. A man sat, back facing them. 

He turned, smiling cruelly, his cobalt eyes filled with nothing but pure hatred. 

"Alvar Soren Vacker," Sophie purred, reaching for her gun in its holster at her waist.

Yes, the Black Swan had finally gotten the sense to go modern and use ammunition.

The smile of the eldest Vacker son merely grew. He had been the only one of the Neverseen not caught back then. When the Collective had received word that he was behind the entire rising rebellion, their favourite pair of spies and their children had been the first people they'd turned to. 

Sophie cocked back her gun, casually levelling it with Alvar's eyes. 

"You're my best friends' brother," she said softly, but not weakly. "Surrender, and I'll spare you."

(A/N: SHE FORGOT DEX TWTTT)  

 "How about," Alvar suggested. "No." He smiled again. As if merely talking to close friends.

There was only the sound of another gun cocking back as a muzzle of a gun appeared out of the shadows at the back of his head. 

A teenage boy stepped out of the shadows and smirked grimly. 

Brown eyes, artfully styled blonde hair, a crooked grin. "I could kill you if I want to," he hummed thoughtfully. "Too bad though, your entire base is currently being overrun by cops."

Kyle leaned over and tapped on a few buttons on the computer keyboard, making sure that the tapping was obnoxiously loud. 

Alvar's face contorted in outrage as he watched his people get apprehended by the police force. "You are as annoying as your father was,"  he snarled. 

Keefe let out a disbelieving laugh. "I'm going to take that as a compliment." He grinned at his son. "That's my boy."