Epilogue

"I think you should sit beside Mr. Gile who is sitting at the back."

Shit! I need to calm down, I can feel the nervousness sa hindi malamang dahilan. But one thing I know is that she is so pretty, she has her natural beauty and I can't help myself but to stare at her.

Tumango ito sa guro namin pero bago pa ako makaupo doon ay hindi ko na napigilang magsalita dahilan para mapatingin sa akin ang bago naming kaklase.

"You wouldn't want to sit beside me and I wouldn't want to sit beside you neither." I said in a serious tone, I even acted that I was so serious.

There's something stirred up inside of me when I saw sadness in her eyes. Oh, I really want to hurt myself right now for what I did.

I really didn't mean to hurt her by my words anyway. It's just that I will feel uncomfortable if she'll sit beside me. Because she's too much gorgeous. What if I can't stop myself from liking her?

"Mr. Gile please just let her seat with you as I've said awhile ago do not bully new comers." I know. "And you can't have any choice Mr. Gile but to let her seat beside you because that's what I've said."

"But ma'am..." I said.

"Enough Mr. Gile! You cannot stop me from what I've said, even though you can tell it to your father if you want."

I almost roll my eyes and when I noticed that she was staring at me. My other brow lift up at that girl. "What?" Sinadya kong iparinig na may pagkairita sa boses ko para matakot siya sa akin, saka lang ako nakahinga ng maluwag nang umiwas siya ng tingin.

I didn't mean to be rude at her but I want to save myself from her and from liking her. This is the first time that I feel nervous, and there's something in me everytime I met her gazes.

F*ck! Bakit ako parang uod kung makatingin sakanya? Hindi ako ganito dapat! Ako ang kinakatakutan ng mga tao dito sa paaralan, dapat hindi ako nakakaramdam ng ganito sa isang babae na

I pursed my lips while I stare at her beautiful face. Her eyes were color dark brown and uh- her nose were pointed, and her skin is tan not like the other girls in this school. But even though she isn't white skin, her natural beauty still arise.

"What is it Mr. Gile? You are glaring at the girl beside you..."

Tumaas ang kilay ko. Our teacher got it wrong. I wasn't glaring at her. "I beg to disagree ma'am but I think you've mistaken. I'm just staring at her and not glaring, right McKenzie?"

Nakita ko siyang natigilan kapagkuwa'y tumango pero hindi siya makatingin ng diretso sa akin. Cause baby, I am not glaring at her. I am staring at her lovingly and my eyes are full of amusement. Gezz! I am fucked up!

Lunch came up and I saw my friends and my brother outside the classroom so I went out after looking at Mckenzie who is fixing her things in her bag.

"Mckenzie daw!" Malakas na sigaw ni Keyshawn, kaklase namin dahilan para mapatingin ako sakanya na nakakunot noo.

"Bakit?" Nagtatakang tanong ni Mckenzie galing sa loob ng paaralan.

"May naghahanap sa iyo." Ani ni Keyshawn dahilan para mas lalo akong nagtaka.

"Sino?"

"Iyong boyfriend mo daw!" Malakas niyang sigaw dahilan kung bakit napatingin ako kay Mckenzie.

Parang may tumarak sa puso ko kaya napaiwas ako ng tingin. Napasandal ako sa wall at malakas ang higpit ko sa laylayan ng aking bag.

"Uy! Totoo pala iyong sinabi mo kanina na may boyfriend ka!" Sigaw naman ng isang kaklase namin na babaeng nagngangalang Willow. Naiingayan ako sakanya pero parang may iba akong nararamdaman sa tuwing nakikita ko siya pero hindi gaya nang naramdaman ko sa babaeng may boyfriend na pala.