8

Its been a month and it's your first time back out on the field since the accident. Bruce still isn't certain that you should go out on missions just yet.

"Here's a proposal then." You state. "Let me go out on this mission, and afterwards I can go visit my brothers for a week or so." Bruce arches an eyebrow in response.

"I think that could work but take Robin and Nightwing with you on this mission and they are to contact me instantly if you pass out." He deadpans in a nonnegotiable tone of voice.

"Fine, where are we going and who sent this particular mission?" You sigh giving in. That's when Dick walks over to you.

"From all the data we've found, Crowley and hoards of demons are not to far from Labanon Kansas.

"Which means he's either found a new crossroads to make deals at, or Crowley is planning on reuniting the Winchester siblings in one form or another."

"What do you mean?" Damian asks walking in holding a sandwich. "And who's Crowley?"

"I forgot that you're still new to the party Damian." You respond. "Crowley is the king of hell and he's been a thorn in my side since meeting him. He likes catching me off guard and trying to lure my brothers in for a trap. He's the reason why I ended up in Gotham in the first place."
🦇 🦇 🦇 🦇 🦇
Crowley's hideout is currently in Missouri, near the border of Kansas. Which means if things go wrong, you can always call Sam and Dean for back up.

You told Dick and Damian that supersuits aren't comfortable during a fifteen hour drive and street clothes are a requirement. You were surprised when both Bruce and Alfred ageed with you.

Dick pulls into a gas station so you can finish the last leg of the drive, you set up your Bluetooth, and get your music going. Don't Fear the Reaper by Blue Oyster Cult starts playing through the speakers.

"You listen to this?" Damian asks as he settles into the passenger seat. While Dick gets in the backseat.

"House rules Damian, driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole." You respond with a lopsided smirk as you start the engine. Damian looks like he's about to protest but ends up shutting his mouth. Dick chuckles in response as you take off towards where Crowley is hiding.

You pull up to the King of Hell's location driving around the building twice looking for that specific impala that Dean adores. "What are you doing?" Dick asks leaning forward watching your movements.

"Looking for my brother's car." You respond as you park. "A black 1967 Chevrolet Impala."
🦇 🦇 🦇 🦇 🦇
"Im surprised you came unmasked (favorite animal). I was hoping to see you as Thrush." Crowley says upon seeing you, resulting in Damian arching an eyebrow and drawing his sword. Dick holds up an arm to stop him from attacking. Telling him to keep an eye on you, to wait and see what you're planning.

"What would your point be? Show Sam and Dean what their kid sister has become since moving to Gotham?" You deadpan as you crack your knuckles on both hands itching for a fight. "I'd love to see you try... Fergus MacLeod." The red eyed demon goes red in the face and orders the other demons in the warehouse to attack.

"What did you just do?!" Dick shouts looking at you with wide eyes. Resulting in you laughing with a mischievous glint in your eyes.

"Something dumb and completely reckless." You answer as you run towards the danger. One of the demons takes a swing at you with a demon blade, and you teleporting two feet behind said demon. Everyone in the building stare at you in shock. "Apparently, that's a thing now. Which just made this situation a little more dangerous."

"What the hell was that Y/N?" Damian demands once you teleport back over to him and Dick.

"I'm not sure, best guess, result of the mixed toxins I injested." You respond. "Right that's not the main concern, we need to send everyone of these demons back to hell."

The demonic forces slowly decrease as you exorcise them back to hell, though time seems to stop when a demon's blade passes through all of Damian's defenses as well as Dick's as both of them are cut down.

Resulting in a new kind of rage that amps up your newly discovered ability to the point that you manage to take out all of Crowley's army and make Crowley go back to hell within a matter of minutes- the only downside is that you don't remember any of it, you remember the boys collapsing and then finding yourself soaked in blood and protectively standing over the two of them. You kneel down next to them looking over their injuries.

"Damian is out cold... how are you doing Dick?" You question. "Are you able to stand, we need to get out of here and get you two medical attention."

"I'll have to lean against you, but I can make it to the car." Dick answers, sitting up."I should ask you the same question you just let out a cry of blood curdling rage and went completely berserk."

"I actually don't remember that. All I remember was seeing you and Damian go down and coming around with blood all over me as I was standing over you." You respond hoisting Damian's limp form over your shoulder as you help Dick to his feet. "I'll call Bruce once we're somewhere safe and explain everything."
🦇 🦇 🦇 🦇 🦇
There's no hospitals nearby, so you opt to do a rough bandage with the first aid kit on the boys and step on it heading to Labanon, Kansas. Heading back to the bunker the for the first time since you were sent to Gotham City.

While on the way, you call Dean saying that you and some friends got ambushed by Crowley while out on a road trip and your friends got seriously hurt because of it. "Dean, for the love of everything that's holy, save the lecture, I'm coming back to the bunker because it's closer than a hospital and my quick bandage won't hold long." You snap. Resulting in your eldest brother sighing in response.

"Fine, I'll open the garage for you and call Cas. I don't know how much I like the thought of two strangers in the bunker though." He responds after a few seconds of silence.

"Thank you. I'll be there in 15-20 minutes." You state before hanging up. "You still with me Greyson?"

"For the time being." Dick responds from the backseat where he's keeping an eye on Damian. "Also who taught you how to drive?"

"That's a really loaded question. Just hang in there a little bit longer we're almost there."