Chapter 27: Filling up with love

That was the only title that fit-

Lime (13+) warning in advancement!!!!

_______________________________

"You two seem awfully excited" Dream commented as he looked over to Nightmare and Killer. Both stare nervously before chuckling nervously.

"Really?" Killer questioned. Cross nodded.

Sweat slowly coming down Nightmare's forehead, a soft nervous giggle escaping him.

"Well, it seems that everyone has already finished dinner, shall we head back to our rooms?" King Herriet said distractedly. He hadn't been paying attention to the conversation his sons and daughters-in-laws were having.

Him and his wife had been talking. Secretly... about things...

"Yes, it is getting quite late" Nightmare agreed, he quickly stood up. Ignoring his brother's gase and doing his best not to make eye contact. Killer was acting similar but she looked more relaxed.

Four guards came to Nightmare's and Killer's sides and then guided them through the maze. And though Nightmare looked nervous and Killer more relaxed. She was just dying internally.

Trying to distract herself by looking at the walls' textures. They were of course made of bricks, but they looked smooth. A grey color. Though the bricks weren't small, like normal villagers' houses. They were bigger. They also had different shapes for the builders to make the place look more magical. It was beautiful. Very beautiful textures.

The windows were specially made to be artistic. With different colors making different patterns and shapes. Some showed flowers and other plants, others showed God(s) and most showed the castle's history. Though it was shown in a way only the royals could understand.

A female was kneeling down, a woman with a beautiful crown standing above her. Looking furious and she looked down at the other woman... Killer recognized this one, the only reason she did was because this story was told to her over and over again. Though maybe she was wrong. But she was very sure that the female that she had seen kneeling down, begging to the queen. Was the mother of the Claws.

Thanks to her the assassin group or cult of the Claws began. The Claws and Targets were related, but very little. Probably less than 5% of their DNA was related... history didn't matter now. There was something else now that was also bothering her.

She had agreed for her and Nightmare to try out, to try and get her pregnant. Killer was nervous because she didn't know if she was fertile or not. She was afraid.

Suddenly she was dragged into their room. Nightmare excused them and brought Killer in, he was excitedly nervous. Sweat clearing ran down his forehead. The air felt a lot more tense than normal.

Nightmare looked at Killer, his eyes becoming gentle and kind. He gave a soft reassuring smile, he didn't want Killer to feel nervous or scared. And he definitely did not want to force her into anything.

"Killer..." gently he cupped her face "Kills, if you don't wish too you don't have too" he kissed her forehead.

"I... I actually want to!" Killer smiled weakly "I'm just nervous... that's all!" she chuckled.

"Kills... please don't lie to me! I'm also nervous to be real... I just need to be sure that you truly feel like doing this! If I am able to get you pregnant then you will be the one who will be going through all of the pregnancy progress!" Nightmare said nervously "and I don't want you to regret anything and... look I'm just nervous that you don't want this and that I'm forcing you into this"