033

Here you go xx

Harry has been a few hours in the hospital now, waiting for information about Louis. Zayn has been texting non stop if he knows something, but the boy himself isn't allowed to come to the hospital. He has to stay in the hotel. Luckily the team won though. Zayn said in the press conference they did it for Louis.

And finally some doctor is coming towards Harry. Harry stands up and gives the man a hopeful look.

"Are you here for Louis Tomlinson?" he asks in broken English.

"Yeah, yeah I am. Is he okay?"

"He's awake now, he had surgery on his knee. He will be able again to play football in six months. Right now he has to rest a lot and we made a revalidation plan for him."

"Thank you." Harry says to the doctor. "Can I go and see him?"

"Yeah, of course. He is in room 228. Have a good day." The doctor walks away and Harry rushes immediately to Louis' room.

And there he is, knee up in the air and a bored expression on his face.

"Lou!" Harry breathes out and walks towards the bed. "Baby, are you okay?" Harry sits next to the bed, stroking Louis' cheek.

"If I knew it only took me to crash my knee for you to talk to me, I would have done it sooner Haz." There is a hint of humour in his voice but still a bit serious too.

"I'm sorry..." Harry apologises. "I really am so fucking sorry."

"It's okay, Harry. I am sorry about the fight we had under the tree. I shouldn't have said those things. It was my abandonment issues coming up but it's no excuse for treating you the way I did. I am so sorry, you deserve the world. I swear I wanted to come to your room right after training but then Eleanor was there and mister Calder already made reservations in a restaurant. I also didn't have my phone with me because it was charging and... I have been so fucking stupid." A single tear leaves Louis' eye and Harry kisses it away.

"We both made mistakes, love but it's normal. Our relationship isn't the easiest and we both know we signed up for that. Because love is worth it , right?"

"You are worth it." Louis takes Harry's hand in his, intertwining their fingers.

"I uh, I broke up with Eleanor." Louis says, looking down at the blanket covering his leg.

"You risked your career." Harry whispers. "What about the contract?"

"Well, I know I won't have a club when I'm back home." Louis chuckles humourlessly. "But I can't play for a while anyway. It's okay. I'd risk anything for you, Hazza. I love you with whole my heart. Have you seen the goal I scored?" and Louis' eyes are shiny and has a small smile on his face. He looks so proud.

"I did, baby." Harry coos, stroking Louis' hair.

"I dedicated it to you, hoping you would see it."

"I saw." Harry smiles. "I saw, my love. I'm sorry I hurt you, I'm sorry I didn't listen to you."

"Did you stop love me?" Louis whispers, voice shaky.

"How could I ever? I freaked out when Niall showed me a picture of you and Eleanor and everything just went black, Louis. It hurt so much to see you with someone else that I... I couldn't think anymore hell I couldn't even breath anymore. I love you so fucking much and..."

"Hey, hey it's okay." Louis shushes. "No need to get worked up, Harry. It's over now, it is love." Louis pulls Harry closer to him and kisses his curls. "There is no Eleanor anymore, just me and you yeah? At least if you still..."

Harry doesn't say a word, just shows the necklace from under his shirt and holds it. It brings a smile on Louis' face and his fingers trace the golden tree.

"You're still my boyfriend then?" Louis whispers, connecting his blue eyes with Harry's green ones.

"If you want me to be..."

"Shut up and kiss me you fool." Louis grabs Harry's collar and kisses him passionately. He missed the curly boy like crazy those days they were separated and god Louis never wants to have that feeling again.

"I love you." Louis whispers against Harry's lips. "I'd do anything for you, it's pretty scary." Louis chuckles lightly but that doesn't give his words less meaning.

"I love you." Harry answers. "And I love you so much it hurts." He quotes Louis from a few days earlier.

When they hear a knock on the door both boys separate.

"Excuse me sir, but the visiting hours are over." The nurse tells Harry.

"What? No, no! he has to stay. I need my friend with me." Louis says pulling at Harry's arm.

"It's only one night mister Tomlinson and then you can go back home. You need a good night rest." The nurse explains.

"If I need a good night rest then my friend should stay. He can sleep with me even, I don't mind. I can share."

"That's not going to happen, sir. That space is too little, for sure with your knee injury."

"it's alright, Lou. What time is he getting released tomorrow?" Harry turns to the nurse.

"He is free to go after 10 o'clock in the morning, sir." She answers politely.

"I'll be there to pick him up. Just give us five minutes and I'm out?" he asks the nurse. She nods and leaves the room.

"Why are you leaving?" Louis pouts and Harry can't help but give Louis a small peck on his lips.

"It's better for tonight. What about I arrange us a hotel room together so I can take care of you? I'll be your personal nurse. I'm sure coach and Liam will agree to that. You're staying in Brazil, right? Or are you flying home?"

"I'm not flying home." Louis shakes his head. "I can still go to the games and support my team. And I'm also not quite ready yet to leave you. Yeah, sharing a room with you would be perfect."

"Great. Sleep well my angel. I love you, Louis. I'll be here tomorrow when you open those pretty blue eyes okay?"

"Love you curly, see you tomorrow."

"See you tomorrow, my angel."