FLAWED SERIES #5: THE MAYOR'S PARAGON

Flawed Series #5: The Mayor's Paragon

"In a world where weak nor flawed women are being ignored and shamed. Seven women with different life, unalike mindset, and dissimilar choices will prove that they can bloom in their own way even in the midst of their storms."

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

Stories Title & Author:

1: Lost in His Fire
elyjindria

2: Not His Ideal Girl
Warranj

3: Imperfect Acceptance
Changalang21

4: Wicked Angel
SaviorKitty

5: The Mayor's Paragon
Marillasaurus

6: Good for Nothing
bitchymee06

7: Just Another Scandal
KayeEinstein

7: Just Another ScandalKayeEinstein

~*~

DISCLAIMER AND REMINDERS:

First, this book is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of the author's imagination or have been used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, locals, or events is entirely coincidental.

Second, the uploading, scanning, and distribution of this book in any form or by any means - including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise - without the permission of the author is illegal and punishable by law. PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!

Third, this story is UNEDITED. It's raw, fresh, and newly baked. It contains typographical errors and grammatical errors. It has a cliché plot, boring scenes, and loopholes. Please take note that the writer is unprofessional and is new to the field of writing.

Fourth, please avoid mentioning other authors and characters in my story. It's very rude and disrespectful on my part.

Fifth, there may be some scenes, lines, and words that some of you might find disturbing, inappropriate or offensive that may cause you discomfort and trigger you. If that happens, please pardon my stupidity and immaturity. I would like to apologize in advance and let everyone know that I didn't intend to offend someone in any way.

Lastly, please be informed that this story contains mature themes and strong language that are not suitable for very young readers and close-minded people. Please be guided accordingly. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

All rights reserved.

Copyright © Marillasaurus