You have all that strength and for what?

A/n: This was before they arrived at the party, the young devils gathering will happen next chapter

Morgiana: So why is there a hospital named after you?

Serafall looks over and responds to her question....

Serafall: They wanted to name something after me, since I was a hero in the devil civil war.

That made Morgiana laugh a little bit on the inside but on the outside she kept a straight face.

Serafall was confused, why did she ask that question? so she asks...

Serafall: Is there something wrong with that?

After a few moments of silence she spoke once more...

Morgiana: Your a hero right? To these devils correct?

Serafall: Yes I am, all four of us satans are, is that a problem?

Morgiana: Yes it is a problem, because if you four have received the recognition that you "deserve" Then why didn't Izou efforts get recognized as well when he saved your entire race?

!!

She stood rigid at that statement but Morgiana continued...

Morgiana: He Saved all of your lives and you didnt give him thanks, instead they gave him a bounty, I'm beginning to think he should've let you all die, perhaps then he would get some peace.

Serafall: ....

Morgiana continued again....

Morgiana: Not only that, you are still listening to the council, what's the point of being one of the strongest beings if you can't even fight against a council?

Serafall bit her lip so hard that it drew blood. But she didn't retort or anything because she was right.

With all her strength....

Serafall Leviathan-The Ice Demon among Devils.

Can't even fight back against the council.

It was pathetic.

But Morgiana doesn't know why she wasn't able to do anything so she tells her why...

Serafall: You want know why I can't do anything against them? It's because if I do something to help Izou they will go after the sitri clan and I don't want my parents and little sister to suffer.

Milltelt cuts into the conversation...

Milltelt: So Izou means nothing to you? And you want him to suffer instead? For the safety of your old family?