𝗨𝗻𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗤𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀

(I'm going off of memory here-)

Hanae, Toshiro and Tomoko

Y/n's Aunt, Dad and other Aunt.

Hanae was the first born but was originally supposed to be the head of their family once the old man kicked the bucket.

However, her younger brother and sister were born a couple years after.

Their family has a lil bit of oni blood running through them. Though the horn trait kinda went poof, they still possessed immense strength.

Hanae did not inherit that strength while her younger brother and sister did.

Since Toshiro was the second oldest, the whole head of the family responsibility would be given to him instead.

After he ran away with Eira, and Hanae managed to prove herself to be just as powerful as her brother, the spot was given right back to her.

I mean, Toshiro never wanted it.

Too much work.

Scaramouche and Y/n

They met during one of y/n's visits to Liyue, the duo stumbling across each other while y/n was snooping around a Fatui base.

After y/n ended up slapping around some of his subordinates, Scaramouche decided she'd be a good ally to have and started giving her small jobs like stealing 💩 and spying on people.

As a reward, he'd give her food.

Y/n was aware that he was a Harbinger but he hadn't done anything to her that'd make her want to beat him tf up.

So, she had nothing against him.

Sure, he was a jerk but not enough to make y/n want to hurt him or anything.

Their little sand castle + snow village competitions are y/n's way of bargaining for more food.

If y/n wins, she gets more food.

If Scaramouche wins, y/n completes more tasks for him without getting food.

So they're business partners!

In a silly way.

Signora's Death

Y/n hadn't killed Signora.

She thinks she did but she didn't.

Signora had already gotten hit by the Shogun's attack, she was weakened after the use of her delusion plus that liquid fire and y/n had unintentionally hit her when she had used the gnosis.

In between getting smacked around by Aether and getting stuck by lightning, of course she was going to die from her injuries.

But, her and y/n had some time to chat before she finally kicked the bucket and joined Eira to enjoy their retirement.

Regarding Signora and Eira

Eira was young when she joined the Fatui but she was never an official Harbinger. More so a right hand man for Pierro, a lil bit of an assistant.

Oh yeah, problem child too.

She was the one to help out when recruiting Signora and the two also ended up becoming close friends.

Eira considered Signora, or just Rosalyne, an older sister. After she ended up with a stomach demon, Eira suggested that Signora be the little ship's Godmother/Aunt or whatever.

Signora agreed but after Eira died, she decided their agreement didn't mean 💩

Because, well-

Eira was willing to throw everything away for the lil shit she gave birth too and Signora decided "Oh, gee, my lil sis died. Let's take out all my anger on the brat."

Upon learning that Eira was chilling in y/n's subconscious the entire time, Signora realized that the deal still meant something and showed y/n mercy by putting the bag on her head.

Then tripping her to knock her out.

Y/n and the Ginger

Y/n is conflicted on whether or not she wants to forgive Childe and still be friends.

Part of her still considers him her friend while the other wants to end his free trial of life for lying to her then trying to destroy an entire damn nation.

If they are to meet again, y/n will likely slap him then give him a nice hug.

Yukime

Yukime, Tomoko's second kid and y/n's lovely youngest cousin, got the lil horn trait that had supposedly gone poof.

Aight, horns, super strength.

This child is going to be just as much of a menace as her mother and cousins.

Y/n is a clueless little shi-

Yeah, she doesn't know if she has feelings for Aether or not since she's not very experienced in the field of love.

She just assumes they're good friends.

Until the next book

Y/n is just gonna chill with her family in Inazuma for a lil bit in addition to jumping in between Mondstadt + Liyue.

Should Paimon bonk y/n for being stupid?

Yes

Will y/n visit her friends in Mondstadt?

Also yes.

Will there be ships

Uh-

Hell yeah

Y/n and the other Harbingers

You already know I love it when horrible characters are nice to one person and to one person only

In this case, the Harbingers to y/n

It'll only be a couple, some will hate her guts just because she hecking exists

But, I can already tell you that Pierro will treat her like a granddaughter ^^

More

Did you know that bungee gum has the properties of both rubber and gum?

:)