【73】

The man's voice was gentle, but what He Jinyun said was even more pleasant.

Ye Zexi's heart suddenly accelerated for a second.

He stretched out his hand and covered his chest. Before Ye Zexi could think about it, he heard the doorbell ring.

Ye Zexi could only put down his phone and went to open the door. It was Gao Shu who had arrived.

At this time, Wen Tong also sent a message to Ye Zexi, saying that she had found Tang Jing, and there was an address in the message.

Ye Zexi did not hesitate, and forwarded the message to He Jinyun. After agreeing to meet at the bar, he and Gao Shu set off.

The bar was only twenty minutes away from Ye Zexi's home, and He Jinyun said it would only take him half an hour to get there.

Sure enough, just two minutes after Ye Zexi arrived at the bar, He Jinyun rushed over.

Wen Tong had been waiting at the door for a long time. She was surprised when she saw He Jinyun, but she didn't ask much, and just said: "Sorry to trouble everyone, come with me."

A group of people arrived at the door of a private room, and as soon as the door was pushed open, a strong smell of alcohol entered their senses..

Ye Zexi frowned subconsciously.

On the table were all sorts of crooked alcohol bottles, both red and white mixed with foreign brands. No one knew how much Tang Jing had drunk.

As soon as everyone came in, they watched Tang Jing collapse on the sofa, and the assistant who was busy taking care of him was next to him.

Noticing the movement at the door, the assistant and Tang Jing looked up at the same time.

When he saw He Jinyun at the door, Tang Jing only felt a gloomy breath on his chest, but before he vented it, he turned his eyes slightly and saw Ye Zexi standing behind He Jinyun.

The anger that just rushed up to his head disappeared in the blink of an eye.

Yes, how could He Jinyun come to see him embarrassed himself.

He must have come with Ye Zexi, right?

Knowing that Ye Zexi came to see him, He Jinyun definitely couldn't sit still.

No one would be indifferent to this change.

If he had to blame, he could only blame Ye Zexi for being so kind. Even for a person like him, Ye Zexi would want to come and check up on him when he knew he was drunk.

Tang Jing looked away, the tip of his nose was a little stifled, and he no longer looked at the few people at the door.

Wen Tong sighed helplessly, and walked in first: "Tang Tang, shall we go back first?"

Tang Jing didn't speak.

Ye Zexi also sighed in his heart, followed in and asked: "How are you doing?"

What the fuck, not good at all.

Tang Jing pursed his lips. He didn't want to talk at first, and now it seemed like he was willing to talk.

Only to other people, he would not want to talk.

The moment Tang Jing heard Ye Zexi's voice, he almost couldn't hold back his emotions.

His eyes' rims flushed, Tang Jing moved away in embarrassment, not to look at Ye Zexi.

Gao Shu and Yu Ye looked at each other before leaving first.