𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙚, 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙡𝙖𝙥 𝙮𝙤𝙪

(there will be scenes that aren't on the og quest since I forgot the lines-)

-2nd pov-

"Aether we should really forge you a better weapon" You stated as you look at the dull blade that was carried on his back.

.
"Why so?I think it's perfectly fine" Aether said, tilting his head on confusion. "You barely can cut a new formed slime in half therefore we will need to forge you a new one" You deadpanned before sighing.

"Let's go to the gift shop and buy a sword billet for you" You both walked to the gift shop that Marjorie owns, "Hey Marjorie can we get one of those sword billets of yours??" You questioned as she nodded.
.

"Of course, but I don't need Mora rather I need 225 Anemo sigils"

.

..

...?

"What's that?" You questioned, You looked at Aether blinking then Paimon popped out of nowhere, "Anemo sigils are those Anemo coins, remember?" Paimon said

"Ah yes..I do remember now, I have plenty of them. Let me do find them for a moment.... here you go Marjorie" You exclaimed as you give her a bag of Anemo sigils.

"How did you even get that much?" Aether questioned, "well I keep finding them and thought they were pretty so I started collecting it" You answered as Marjorie had went inside the shop, finding the sword billet you asked for.

"Now 50 crystal chunks and 50 white iron... Hm... I think I have plenty of crystal chunks but I can't say the same for white iron"

"Eh? Isn't that easy to find?" Paimon questioned as you sighed, "I usually only find crystal chunks not white iron" .

(True story when I was on AR35)

"Paimon doesn't know if that's lucky or unlucky" Paimon said as she sweatdropped.

------
Time skip after bringing the ores To Wagner
------

"Gotta pick that proto after three days, wait wasn't I supposed to be meeting up with kaeya again" (Name) groaned as she stride along somewhere on Mondstat as Aether was with Amber and Paimon. She started to feel a rather disturbing stare

She looked around before seeing a ruin guard, preparing to launch missiles at her. "How the fuc-!!? I'm not dealing with this"

The girl immediately teleported to the temple of wolf away from the ruin guard, "okay where the fuck did that come from?"

"Hm, what do you mean by that?" A sly voice said whisper on her ear, which was a bad idea.

The (H/c) girl's soul left before it came back and slap the fuck out of the person, it didn't help that her hands were using gloves and it hit harder than my 980k crit dmg on eula, and yes that person was non other than the scammer who scammed us on that treasure, Kaeya

"You- that's what you get for scaring the shit out of me" (Name) angrily gaze at Elsa ripoff. "Ugh let's just enter this domain already" she said as she ignore Kaeya who was trying to soothe the pain.

"Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed" Kaeya muttered, "I heard that" she said.

"Let's just get this over with"

"Hm...do you smell that?" Kaeya said. "What? Your breath? Wait oh right, it smells like something's burning, well... more like pyro slimes" (Name) half heartedly insulted.

" something must've happened in the temple, I imagine there will be hilichurls, slimes and whatever is giving stormterror's extra power" Kaeya ignored the lady's little insult

"It's going to be lively indeed" he said in a tone where (Name) squinted her eyes, "no doubt it's nothing more than disorderly mobs of monsters are in there" She said in a confident tone as she stride to the entrance of the domain (wait why does that sound wrong?)

"Oh- you're quite the brave one aren't you? It's such a pity that the temple has been disturbed by such an atrocity" He stated, (Name) sighed as she look at him in the eye. "Kaeya, stop the dialogue and let's go, Its literally seven in the morning"

"So eager to get rid of me aren't you?"

Yeah she ignored that and went inside, not before looking at him and saying. "Come on, let's get moving, we're not frozen in time after all" (Name) said with a irked smile before entering the domain

"Wait- that's my line!"

-----
Time skip
-----

Kaeya clapped as he said "bravo, you are good at your claymore, almost reminds me of a certain someone too"

"And who might that be? There's few of people who carries a claymore with then" She stated as a scroll come out of her hand and start to read it's continents. the (H/c) girl made the paper disappear with an apathetic look plastered on her face.

"Something's listening and I'd lie if I say I didn't expected it at all'' The lady said, preparing her claymore out.

"So you also caught on?There's no way Hilichurls organized an ambush like this by themselves- not with their mental capacity" Kaeya raised a brow, (Name) only side glance.

That was when a hydro abyss mage shower up, giggling to itself. "Thus YOU were behind this", The mage didn't answer, only raising it's spear to create a shield "Gohus, Chiso Vanpho" it er... sanged..?. However it was interrupted when a burst of pyro had abruptly showed it's presence.

Both Kaeya and (Name) stepped aside to not get burned to crisps by the one and only, dawn winery owner. Diluc Ragnvindr.

For a brief moment when the red head passed his foster brother, the god felt the tense aura from the two.

The red head then knocked the abyss mage till it's out of conscious, leaving it on the side of the (Name), "Knights of favonious, always so inefficient" The winery owner scoffed as the Calvary captain clapped his hand mockingly.

"Agree to disagree, but your involvement in this made this a whole lot more interesting" Kaeya said, both brothers completely forgetting the electro bearer.

They only noticed the retired god walking away with the abyss mage, (Name) was grabbing it on its ears, "if you both are going to argue I suppose I'll leave and interrogate this being myself"

"Or maybe even get information about Lumine..." You quietly said, not enough for Kaeya nor Diluc to hear.

-----
Outside the domain
-----

"Now what to do with you" (Name) wondered as she put a hand on her chin "hm maybe I should leave you alone near dihua marsh I doubt that he won't deal with you swiftly"
A 'calm' smile graced her lips as the abyss mage was once again knocked out by the electro-infused claymore as it didn't even spilled any of it but (Name) already has a clue- That the abyss mage knows that the Once God of affirmations knows that It knows where Lumine- or the princess is and the abyss's plans.

----------

I forgot this book existed- also changed the book name