Chapter 16: BeastMaster64

***
Walking toward the shore Unagi was at, I contemplated how a fight against the giant creature would go. Attacking it from the outside would be useless. Because creatures that size had thick skin, and fishermen would have killed Unagi long ago if it didn't.

Using waterbending to drown it wouldn't work either, for obvious reasons. What should I use then?

With that in mind, I opened my status page. Maybe I would get an idea while looking at my stats.

========
Name: Sokka
Title: Wolf Warrior of the Southern Tribe
Class: The Gamer
Level: 10    Exp: 0.9%
HP: 550/550
MP: 325/325

STR: 20
AGI: 44
VIT: 20
INT: 25
WIS: 25
LUCK: 36

Point: 10
==========

I put all of my unused status points into Luck and brought it up to forty-six. 

This was something that should help me in many ways, while I knew that it didn't have a direct effect on my life. Situations would always go in my favor. Luck was something uncontrollable, even if I couldn't control it, at least I wanted it on my side.

**
Once I arrived at the shore, I had the Gamer Map in front of me. I even zoomed in on my location and it showed that Unagi was a big red dot with question marks for its level. The creature was quite strong and probably had a high enough level that not many could even approach it.

That was why I was going to hunt it. Now that I knew archiving Level 10 had given me a new function to the Gamer Interface. What would Level 20 give me? 

Taking out a steel spear from my inventory, I clutched the weapon and I felt my concentration increase. I also equipped the new title that I had gotten after learning the Waterbending Skill and equipped the title.

===
[Waterbender]
You can bend water and are good at it. 
+100% increase in waterbending skills level up.
+30% Exp when killing creatures with the help of Waterbending
====

I took a deep breath and by using the Map made sure that no one was around the shore. I took another deep breath and moved my hands, my Waterbending skill activated and a blob of water rose from the ocean.

[You have learned a new Skill: Water Ball]

===
[Water Ball - Lvl 1] 
[Form a ball of water and move it around, at higher levels, it can change forms too. The higher the level the more water balls one can make and control.]
===

The movements came to me naturally and I started trying out the moves I remembered from the show. Unlike Katara, I had seen some of the best Waterbenders in the show. So my knowledge of Waterbending was good, though still incomplete.

**
Ten minutes later and I also learned new skills like Water Whip, and Push & Pull, the latter wasn't that useful in combat. But I leveled Water Whip to Level 6. 

The higher the level it got, the bigger it became and at level 6 it was about the size of an anaconda snake. With the speeds it could move at, I didn't doubt that no one would want to be hit by that at full force.

Turning off notifications momentarily so they don't disrupt me in battle, I jumped into the water and pushed myself by creating a wave of water and standing on top of it.

It was a little rough riding on top of the wave that I made. But due to my high agility, I somehow managed. 

"Now I just need to wait," I muttered and looked down. 

I was swimming just above the Unagi, the creature noticed me and I saw its jaws coming to devour.

Booom!!