66. Alliance with a Demon Doctor.

THE DAY OF THE HASHIRA TRAINING
AT THE HQ
3rd PERSON'S POV
-------------------------------------------------------------

Satoshi, Kanae and Shinobu are being called at the HQ by Oyakata-sama.

Kagaya - Thank you for coming, my dear children.

Kanae - It's Oyakata-sama who called us, of course we would have come.

Kagaya - I'm really fortunate. Undeservingly, I'm loved and respected by my children, especially, the Hashiras. I truly am thankful.

Shinobu - Please don't say like that, Oyakata-sama. You deserve all the love and respect you are getting. Without you, the Demon Slayer Corps would have been long gone. It's only because of you that we are able to fight together.

Kagaya - Thank you very much, Shinobu.
Now, I shall get to the reason why I have called you three here.

The three of them listens carefully.

Kagaya - Shinobu, you are an expert in pharmaceutical. You have been making poisons which are very effective against demons, but this time, we are facing Muzan and his strong army of demons, so we need to step up our game as well.
Therefore, Shinobu, I have a certain someone in my mind with whom you can work together to create even more deadly drugs for the demons. I'm sure you already know about this person I'm talking about.

Shinobu - I know her?

Satoshi - *in mind* Can it be her?

Kagaya - Yes, Shinobu. You do. I'm talking about the demon doctor, Tamayo.

Kanae - Tamayo-san?

Satoshi - Indeed, Tamayo-san knows a lot about pharmaceuticals as well.

Kagaya - You are right, Satoshi. She does. I believe she is also researching on the medicine to turn Nezuko back into a human?

Satoshi - Yes, Oyakata-sama. She is. She is working hard to develop a medicine to cure Nezuko, by researching blood which contains a high amount of Muzan's blood.

Kagaya - Yes, indeed. Now, Tamayo has hidden herself after an incident on Tokyo which took place almost a year ago. And ever since that day, I have been trying to find her. And now, I finally did. I found ger whereabouts. So, Satoshi and Kanae, I would want you two to go there and ask for her help. I'm not sure if she will accept if I sent a crow instead. So, I need you two whome she trusts to ask for her help. If she still doesn't agree, respect her choice. No need to force her.

Satoshi and Kanae - We understand, Oyakata-sama.

Satoshi - But what about the Hashira training, Oyakata-sama.

Kagaya - Yes, about that. Shinobu, unfortunately, you wouldn't be able to participate in it since I want you to work on developing more powerful drugs along with Tamayo. I have a gut feeling she will agree. And as for you two, Satoshi and Kanae. You two will be at the last of the Hashira training. The Demon Slayers will train with Tengen first, then Muichiro, then Mitsuri, then Iguro, then Sanemi, then Giyu, then Gyomei, then after him, you two, so will have time in your hands for the Hashira training.