𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒

𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚 📍
𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙹𝙰𝚁𝙾𝙽 𝙼𝙾𝙾𝚁𝙴 | 𝙿𝙾𝙾𝙳𝙸𝙴
▃▃▃

𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚 📍𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙹𝙰𝚁𝙾𝙽 𝙼𝙾𝙾𝚁𝙴 | 𝙿𝙾𝙾𝙳𝙸𝙴▃▃▃

"Gen why you coming in here with that bullshit bro?" I questioned her.

She literally just broke my tv, my game and fucked up a lot of my shit.

She was in here crying and screaming at me which made no sense; we stopped fucking months ago due to the fact that I caught feelings and she wasn't with it.

So I moved on.

"Why tf you posted up with another bitch? Thats what we doin!" She screamed at me and started pushing me.

I licked my lips, "Gen ... stop putting your hands on me bro."

"No, fuck you!" She yelled as she punched me straight in my face.

I was about to smack the bullshit out of her but I refrained myself.

"Hit me again and I'm gon dump you on your head, like no funny shit."

"You not shit!" she yelled all up in my face, tears streaming down hers.

She had that liner shit on so she was looking crazy as shit.

"I'm confused; you just fucked up all my shit and you comin in here starting. Whats the issue?"

"You, your the issue. Why that bitch Mikayla saying yall talk?"

I shrugged, "cause we do?"

"Since when? What happened to us!" She yelled at me as she punched me in my chest.

I chuckled, this bitch can't be serious.

"You're literally the person who ended our sexual relationship cause I was catching feelings.. now you mad cause I moved on?"

"No, I just said we chill ... cause we agreed to sex."

"I didn't know how to handle that information; I apologize."

"Ion know what to tell you Genesis."

"Tell me you'll leave her alone and we'll try again ... I'm sorry."

"No, I'm not gon do that... I'm good where I'm at. Is you gon replace my shit?" I looked at her cause I just purchased my ps5.

She scoffed, "Fuck you and fuck your game. Fuck that bitch too; I'll beat that bitches ass every time I see her," she snapped on me and I scrunched up my face.

She was walking off but I yanked her back, "put your hands on her and watch I forget you a woman."

"Fuck you," she spat as she pushed past me and made he way down the hall.

Once I heard the door slam, I knew she had left.

Bitches be crazy, how you mad at me for movin on?