He Tells You A Bedtime Story

(Thank you for waiting patiently, Katiekat1300! Here's your virtual cookie! (:::) Song in the media is You Are the Moon by Hush Sound, which is what Dark Link's girlfriend was singing)

Jeff the Killer

You were having one of those restless nights of continuously reading book after book while waiting for your damn eyelids to just tire and droop already.

It was mainly to do with the ruckus coming from downstairs as BEN tried to unsuccessfully push your fridge out of the front door. It wouldn't fit through. And yes, the little elf was trying to steal it.

Suddenly, the window slid open and Jeff swung in.

"Hi Y/N! I noticed that your light was still on and came over to say hello!" He said cheerfully, his hoodie splattered with fresh blood after a good ol' healthy killing spree.

You groaned and threw a book at his head. He ducked.

"Well! It was nice chatting.. Bye!' Jeff said hastily, realizing now wasn't the best time to pop in for a visit.

"Jeffy boy!"

He froze by the window and slowly turned around.

"Yes?"

"Tell me a bedtime story or else I'll make you go to sleep!"

The psychotic killer gulped and sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Um... Once upon a time... There was... Uh... A baby! Yeah, that's right! A baby! And this baby was no ordinary baby because he had demonic eyes and blood the color of coal!"

A sleepy D/N sat down next to you and listened with half-closed eyes.

"And so the baby took hold of the rake and used it to gorge out the sheep's eyeballs before ripping thorough it's cotton coat and leaving it stained with deep red from the gashes!"

Jeff proceeded to tell a very lengthy tale about a demonic baby dismembering various barnyard animals before being burnt alive at the stake. Apparently, it had been in one of Sally's storybooks.

BEN Drowned... In lullabies?

You had woken up and gone downstairs for a glass of water, only to see your elfish boyfriend yanking a giant fridge through the backdoor.

"Y/N! Don't just stand there; give me a hand with this!" He called out indignantly.

Unsure what else to do and half asleep at the time, you went over and helped him pull it inside.

"Is... Is this... F/N's fridge?"

"Um... No! Of course not!" BEN said, looking shocked at the very idea as he quickly tore up a post-it-note which was a reminder to buy more dog food for D/N.

You were too tired to really do anything and didn't feel like lugging that massive metal contraption across the street.

"Come on."

You scooped up BEN, draped him over your shoulder, and took him upstairs.

"My yum-yums need me!" The little elf wailed loudly, desperately reaching out and grabbing thin air.

"Your yum-yums can wait," you said flatly, depositing him inside Fluffy's large playpen before climbing back into bed.

Fluffy looked unhappy at having such a noisy unexpected guest and burrowed deeper into the bedding, kicking up a bit of it.