Chapter-43

Jimin and Aera started laughing their asses off...

And the rest siblings except Jimin and Aera become confused on their sudden action and behavior.....

Hobi:- Are the both loose their mind or some ghosts possessed them.......

Lisa:- I am now 100% sure they both hit their heads with something, so they become like this.

Jin:- Omo my kids, I think they take that to their heart and become mental, don't worry my babies if you both are really in love than I will allow you both to date or even get married, but please become normal, I don't want that my dongsangs went mental asylum...

Aera:- What the fuck oppa, why the hell in this fucking world we two or both will go to mental asylum huh?

Jimin:- Yes hyung, and we both are good, and we don't hit our head with something.....

Suga:- Than why the hell you both were laughing like maniac huh.....

Jimin and Aera look at each other and then, smirked evilly.......

Aera:- Because we both gotch you all.

Tae:- What do you mean, what are you trying to state?

Jimin:- My twin, my soulmate, my baby alien brother, that it's our prank, we both are acting....

Kook:- Huh and the both Yunha or Eunha guy and Yunhi or whatever maybe Eunhi, both too.

Jimin:- No, wait Aera will explain to you all, so my little sis, my crime partner, my soulmate after my alien brother who is still zone out, tell them.

And when everyone look at Tae, they find he is really zone out, Jennie smacked his head and he come back and he was about to shout but keep quiet as he see who smacked him....

And than Aera started to explain...

Aera:- Well the thing is like that, remember when you all tell us that two new students are gonna join our school/college and tell us that they are transfer in mid way because they get expelled because of playing with boys and girls etc and they are trouble maker bla bla.. so after listening I make my mind to play with him and when I look at jimin oppa he also looking at me and we understand that we both are thinking same, and when we go to our class and find that they are in our class and they are also looking at us after when class over you all went to other classes but I have same class with Jimin oppa so jimin oppa came to me and tell me to let's kill two bird with one stone, so we plan to play with them and also prank you all.

Jimin:- And look at you all, you get it and it also our revenge from you all for the last punishment too.

Jin&Jisso&Suga&Jennie:- Kim Jimin and Kim Aera you both are grounded for 1 month.

Jimin & Aera:- Nooo.

They:- Yes.

Joon:- Leave them hyung, but I am glad that they are just messing around, think if it was real.

Tae&kook:- I don't want to think or imagine that.

Rose:- But how do you both fool them that easily huh.

Jimin:- Don't forget noona who we are The flirt king and queen.

Hobi:- That's right but I also want to know how you do it so easily.