𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞||𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐲

A week later Xavier is finally getting discharged from the hospital which means it has been exactly 3 weeks since the letter was sent to us

A week later Xavier is finally getting discharged from the hospital which means it has been exactly 3 weeks since the letter was sent to us. I haven't heard from the mystery person ever since that day and from what Xavier has been telling me, he hasn't either. I trust him enough to tell me otherwise so I believe him.

"Finally," Xavier sighed, once we got outside the hospital, tilting his head up to the sky as he closed his eyes.

I chuckled, putting his bags into the backseat of the  car with Pietro's help. We got into the car with Pietro in the backseat because calling shotgun doesn't count. Loser.

"Give me aux bitch," I reached over, plugging my phone into the aux and turning on 'Oh Mami by Chase Atlantic.'

"Fuck yeah." Pietro reached over the centre console and turned up the volume with a wide grin on his face.

Xavier had one hand on the steering wheel as the other was holding the gear stick. He shook his head as soon as the music turned on before rolling down the windows letting the wind ruffle our hair. Xavier pressed further onto the gas pedal, increasing the speed as me and Pietro sang along to the to lyrics.

I turned in my seat towards Pietro, "Dude you sound like a dying rat, what the fuck?" I laughed, furrowing my eyebrows at him.

He glared at me, sticking his middle finger in my face, "Shut up roach,"

Xavier reached over and smacked the back of his head, "That's my wife you're talking about," He glared at him through the rear view mirror.

I giggled watching as Pietro groaned in pain, "Fucker," He rubbed the back of his head, "that was hard."

Then Xavier's phone went off so he lifted his rear off the seat to get it out of his pocket. From the corner of my eye I could see him furrowing his eyebrows at his phone before looking back at the road. I noticed how his jaw flexed as he shoved his phone back into his pocket, wrapping his hands tighter around the wheel making his veins bulge. He made a quick turn, causing the car to drift a little as he sped down the road.

Later, he pulled up into a warehouse that I haven't been to before making me wonder why the fuck we're here. Even Pietro seemed confused as Xavier got out of the car so we followed him. He looks pissed.

"What's going on?" I nudged Pietro as we followed Xavier inside.

"I don't know," He shrugged, glancing down at me.

I sighed as we walked into a meeting hall where hundreds of men in black suits were talking amongst each other. They all fell silent as soon as an angry looking Xavier stormed into the room, taking his gun out of his waistband. I stayed at the back with Pietro, watching as Xavier walked up to the front of the room as everyone's eyes followed him.

Oh fuck.

"Sir-" One of his men tried to speak but as Xavier brought the gun up to his head he immediately silenced himself, swallowing hard as he looked up at Xavier.