~ 5 ~

"So we're just supposed to wait?" Rosalie snapped, they all watched from the sidelines as Charlie led Aurora into his cruiser, the girl happily bouncing her way into the front seat, allowing Charlie to buckle the belt for her.

"What else are we supposed to do?" Carlisle frowned, the girl didn't seem to be trouble but the recurring visions from Alice says otherwise, he also didn't want to harm someone who was potentially innocent.

"I can't read her thoughts," Edward frowned, and recently he discovered that when Aurora touched Charlie he couldn't read his thoughts either, he couldn't read the thoughts of anyone when she was touching them.

"So we don't know what she's thinking?" Rosalie rolled her eyes, they just fixed the problem with Bella and now another human was back in the picture.

"Nope." Emmett shrugged, he wasn't all that bothered, the girl didn't look like a threat to him and if she was then she stood no chance against a coven of mature vampires.

"She doesn't feel like a danger." Jasper mumbled, he felt nothing but joy radiating off the girl and Charlie.

"And she doesn't do anything dangerous in my visions, she just stares at us." Alice didn't feel threatened when she saw the same vision of Aurora, in fact she didn't know what her vision meant.

"No Alice." Edward shook his head, "can't go through with this again." He read her thoughts and he didn't think that's what her visions meant.

"Maybe she's an important ally to have?" Alice smiled, "maybe she'll be a useful aspect of our lives." She started to bounce, Jasper's hold loosening with each hop she gave.

"No." Rosalie scoffed, "we are not dealing with another Bella!" Roselia was done with this mess.

"Let's just move again." She suggested, Jasper nodding along with her, "I'm sure she can't bother us if she doesn't know where we are." She crossed her arms thinking she'd won.

"No," Alice shook her head, "I've checked that already." She frowned, she didn't want to say anything because then everyone would do something drastic but she guessed that would be better than everyone wanting to run away.

"What do you mean?" Rosalie lifted a brow, her face turned up in annoyance.

"It would only delay our demise." Alice shrugged like that didn't seem like a big deal to her and everyone gasped.

"So we'll still die?" Esme felt like crying, ever since they arrived at this time, it seems like nothing but trouble follows them around.

"Not unless we can prevent it somehow." Edward corrected, "there would be many chances for us to correct everything and change the future." He was talking to get everyone to calm down and luckily it worked, with Jasper's help.

"Why don't we just befriend the little fella?" Emmett shrugged, Alice nodded along with him and Edward signed.

"Bella isn't happy at the moment." He flinched at Rosalie's glare.

"Bella?" Rosalie scoffed, "Bella this, Bella that! Don't you think most of our problems came from Bella!" She was fed up, of course she's grateful to the girl for saving Edward's life but she wouldn't forget the amount of times her family was put in danger because of the newborn.

"Rosalie!" Esme gasped, "That's not nice, Bella is going through a tough time in life." Esme wanted to agree to it, but from Edward's grateful look for defending him she felt like she did a little bit right.

"It's true though!" Rosalie rolled her eyes, "Alice started getting those visions when Bella agreed to fake her death, and she herself stated that the future would've changed if Bella never went through with that choice!" She crossed her arms and Emmett hugged her, he knew she was upset and was currently planning on something for just the two of them.

"Bella wanted to stop the Volturi and felt like she had no choice." Edward frowned, "it's not all Bella's fault." He hated how everyone in their minds believed everything was because of Bella.

"Your right," Jasper nodded, "if you weren't so stupid to try and kill yourself, than the Volturi would've never known she existed." He also frowned, he was a little unnerved because of everyone's tense emotions but he was also sick and tired of Edward trying to justify putting everyone in danger because of a choice he made on his own free will.

"What!" Edward scoffed, "you attacked her!" He frowned.

"You brought her around knowing what could possibly happen!" Rosalie pointed out.

"You threw her!" Alice defended Jasper.

"Hey!" Esme attempted to stop the argument.

"We all just wanted you to be happy and Bella was doing that." She frowned, Esme felt bad, in fact she felt like she failed as a mother figure towards the younger turned vampires.
"We agreed to risk everything because you loved her and we didn't want you to feel alone anymore." Carlisle added in, he also felt like he played a part in everything. He also wished in his mind that he forced Edward to stop seeing Bella when he first met her.

"Don't think that way Carlisle!" Edward groaned, "don't think such things!" He was frustrated and felt a type of anger towards the human girl that seemed to be causing trouble within the family.

"And now you're mad." Jasper rolled his eyes, he had enough of Edward's childishness at the moment, "I think it's time we all went home." He didn't bother waiting for the others, him and Alice climbing into the jeep along with Rosalie and Emmett.

"They left a while ago anyways." Emmett laughed out loud when Edward and Carlisle snapped their heads towards an empty parking lot.

"I guess it is time to go home." Carlisle frowned, "Edward go hunt." He didn't mean for it to come out so harsh, but he was tired, "We'll discuss everything properly when everyone calms down and has had a deer or two." He was quick to make his way to his ride with Esme following behind giving Edward an apologetic smile, and a wave.

"Who are you Aurora?" Edward frowned, he felt a little bit of anger flare up inside him at the thought of the Human girl but it diminished quicker than it took to flare. He didn't know who the girl was, or where she came from and he was mentally beating himself over the fact he couldn't read her thoughts. He couldn't help but curse her name and dash off into the woods, Carlisle was right, he needed a drink or two.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~