Chapter 032

Herman was almost choked to death by him.

Vito, this stupid little b*stard, could not play his coquettish at the critical moment at all!

Vicky took a sip of wine. "Herman, are you also a member of this club?"

"No, no," Herman shook his head and said, "Vito is a member, so he just brought me here."

"Really?" There was still a faint smile in Vicky's eyes. He stretched out his hand and pulled his tie. "I came here to walk around today. I haven't had a rest for almost a month. Kinda tired."

"Mr. Hurley, you're busy man, but you have to take care of your body too."

Vicky smiled at him. "Thank you."

With this, he nodded at Herman, glanced at Vito, and went back to his own seat.

After Vicky left, Herman turned his head and saw Vito looking at Vicky's back with a fire burning in his eyes. Vito's small fair face turned red. Obviously, he thought of something he should not have thought of.

Herman knocked him on the head. "Come back."

Vito suddenly woke up. "Herman, did you hear it?"

"What is it?"

Vito swallowed. "Vicky said he was tired!"

Herman did not understand and spread his hands. "So?"

Vito, the little slut, looked determined. "I am willing to use my body to let him vent his fatigue."

Herman nodded with a snort. "Do you really like him?"

Vito raised his eyebrows. "He's not too bad..... What do you think of him?"

Herman nodded. "I think he's not bad. He's handsome, rich, and gentle. He's a good candidate for you to spend time together."

"Not only that." Vito's eyes were bright. "Let me tell you, based on my years of watching porn, men's dicks are classified into Low Grade, Medium Grade, and Upper Grade. The higher the grade, the bigger the size, and the stronger the ability."

Herman looked at him with a surging heart. "So, through his suit pants, you can see that his d**k is top-grade?"

"No," Vito said gravely. "His d**k is an Imperial item."

Herman almost vomited with laughter.

Only Vito, the little slut, could make such trouble.

"This thing should only be in heaven, and it's rare to find it in the human world." Vito swallowed his saliva. "When I think of Vicky's body and his gentle appearance, I feel the orgasm in my brain, continuously."

"You're just interested in his body, aren't you?"

Vito disdained, "What to do if interested? I'm just asking him for making love. Is there any conflict between f*ck and making love?"

Herman held his head with a smile in his eyes. "Such a stubborn mouth. Since you like him, go and hook up with him!"

Vito's shoulders shrunk. "Do you really want me to go?"

Herman saw that he was suddenly a little timid and then thought of his particularly timid look in front of Vicky a while earlier. He suddenly understood. "You became timid when you want to do something? You are coquettish, aren't you? Don't you..... "

"So what?" Vito blushed with shame. "I haven't been touched by a man for more than 20 years, so what?"

Herman looked at Vito's embarrassed look. "Very good, very good. In that case, it's time for you to be f*cked!"

Vito looked at Vicky's back in the distance and was so nervous that his heart almost stopped beating. "Then I go to talk with him now?"

"What are you waiting for?" Herman glared at him. He turned around and saw a man approaching Vicky, who seemed to hook up with him. "Look, that boy is braver than you. He is faster!"

Vito's fighting spirit soared after being provoked. He glared at the little boy who was close to Vicky. "That man's eyelids are so fake. How dare he rob Vicky from me?"

He took a deep breath and tried to calm down. "I'll go now."

Herman encouraged him and saw Vito walking there with hands and feet at the same pace.

It was really worrying.

Vito walked to Vicky and said something to the little boy. The little boy immediately covered his face and ran away.

Herman's eyes suddenly showed a little surprise, but then he understood.

Vito, as long as he was not facing Vicky, he was able to trick other people.

The music was still going on, and the hot performers on the stage were still so passionate. He watched Vito's situation but could not hear anything from a distance, so he did not know what was happening.

He took out his mobile phone and found that it was too late. Muffin was still waiting for him to feed with cat food.

Thinking of this, he sent Vito a text message and left the bar.

When he walked out of the bar, a gust of night wind blew in his face. It was cold, and he suddenly wrapped his clothes tightly around himself.

He was about to call a taxi but a black car slowly moved to his side.

Herman thought that he had blocked the driver's way, so he deliberately stepped aside. Unexpectedly, as soon as he moved, the car followed him to the side.

It seemed a little strange.

Herman looked up at the black luxury car and saw that the window in front of him was slowly falling down.

The car window fell down. It was Jared that sat inside with his slightly darkened face.

His voice sounded a little dangerous. "Have you had enough?"