Another Yuo

I lifted up my head and obviously chose to leave right now and let the plot slide. Even if i I didn't I would've only made a fool of myself.

I stand up from my desk and picked up my bag and left Jinho at the classrom.

I couldnt take the risk of feeling that painful pain that could be felt by just reading. So I decided I'll ruin the plot when Yuo answers all my questions.

I said goodbyes to Jinho cheerfully with a smile.

"Ill see you tomorrow Jinho!"

He ignored me as always. I left the classroom and walked through the halls and met the two friends from the school gates as always.

Like always we went our ways and saying goodbye.

"Ill see you guys tomorrow!"

"Bye Chareum! Bye Seo-yeon!"

"You guys better come to school early"

It really is funny. If I wasnt the one who got teleported here in this world, They would've think of them as real people not characters. if I remembered my past, would I treat them like real people?

I wonder...why was I even here... maybe I shouldve asked Yuo what were the reason rather than knowing Jae-sun's intention. I really feel stupid.

I walked through the neighborhood full of blackened characters not moving from their positions like always and heading to my apartment. I always wonder, If my family on my world are ok or worried about me.

'If there was a miracle I want to know my past.'

Another sudden light flashes before me and immediately thought of.

'YUO!'

My eyes were glittering hoping it was Yuo but The boy that appeared infront of me wasnt yuo, his eyes were red and had a different expression than Yuo.

"Its nice to meet you, Seo-yeon." He greeted politely and properly but his eyes were emotionless.

'This person... isn't Yuo' I immediately knew it wasnt him

"I am Yoi not Yuo, Would you like a request from us?"

At first I wanted to agree but, somethings off for some reason. I asked Yoi a question with a straight face.

"Why are you here instead of Yuo?"

"You don't have to know.

I was pissed off by his attitude but tried to keep myself calm.

"Then Im afraid I'll have to decline your request"

"Why?"

'Why' he ask? Its obviously because I don't trust you.

"Its because I don't trust you. Besides why bother asking me when you can read my mind?"

"...What do you mean?"

"Don't you guys read minds?"

"Please don't believe in what Yuo says. Anyways Ill change the topic. If you decline this right now you would have to wait until next year. Besides didn't you wanted a miracle?"

"If I know my past right now. What would it be their use?"

"So basically you changed your mind. So sudden?"

"Yea just like you. You appeared like Yuo all of a sudden at least give me space."

"Now I know why that guy kept laughing." He muttered to himself. I couldn't hear him quite properly.

"What?"

"So you want to wait until next year for another Special Question and Request?"

"I... Think I'm going to have to."

"Get out of the way."

'...! A voice!?'

For the people who read the previous published part 19. I changed my story because It Somehow felt weird. Im so sorry. But I hope you guys enjoyed this one too. Thanks for reading