Chapter 23

Alison was walking in the corridors of the school with Jess and Ayda. She had told them what has happened during the weekend. The last bell had just rung and they were walking to the exit. To her relief, Alex had not shown up in the school that day. But she had seen her stepbrothers and successfully had avoided them. Little did she know that Xander was coming after her to take her home willingly or by force.

Xander, Damien, and Hunter had spotted her and were opening their way to her quickly. They finally entered a low crowded corridor and Xander opened his mouth to shout her name, when suddenly Damien pushed both Xander and Hunter behind a wall and gestured for them to be quiet. He pointed to a mirror on the wall and they saw the reflection of the girls, but what surprised them was Susan and a group of her minions blocking the girls' way.

"Well, well, well, What do we have here?" said Susan and took a few lazy steps toward Alison. The sinister smirk on her face shocked Xander who had always seen her angel face. "Hi, Alison. How do you feel, dear?"

"Back off, Jones." said Alison irritated and grabbed fuming Jess's and Ayda's hands and walked past Susan.

"How are your brothers treating you, Alison?" asked Susan loudly and Alison halted and turned to Susan with a frown. "I wish they had created hell for you at home. They already treat you like dirt at school. I told you to join me, but you fucking decided to disobey me."

Jess took a step forward ready to punch Susan but Alison stopped her. "So it was you." said Alison disgusted. "You were the one who told Xander those lies about me."

"Believe me it was a piece of cake," said Susan and waved her hand nonchalantly. "I have that boy wrapped around my pinky finger. He would listen to me and do as I say like a baby just with a few kisses, glasses of alcohol, and a good fuck. Of course, when West set his eyes on you, things become easier for me. Those boys hate each other's guts."

Xander was fuming now. He felt like a fool. He started to go out and teach her a lesson but Damien stopped him and shook his head, silently telling him to wait. "That fucking bitch." whispered-spat Hunter and cracked his knuckles

"You bitch!" growled Jess. "You are so disgusting."

"Oh shut it, Becker. Your screeching voice is bothering my poor ears." said Susan.

Alison closed her eyes and shook her head. "I wish you are happy now, Jones." she said tiredly and then turned away and walked to the exit. "Come on, girls. I can't deal with this shit now."

"Watch your back, Harris." said Susan with her sinister smile as Alison and her friends reached the door and left. "More is coming your way."

Xander released himself from Damien's hold and walked out of their hiding and toward Susan. One of Susan's minions saw them approaching and tapped Susan's shoulder and whispered something in her ear.

Susan whipped around shocked but quickly masked it as she squealed and clapped her hands childishly. "Xander, babe." she said with obvious fake happiness, but her smile dropped as she saw anger dripping from Xander's and Damien's eyes with their fists and jaws clenched and Hunter walking behind them with an angry yet sinister smirk on his face while cracking his knuckles.

She took a step back fearful as Xander walked to her angrily. "Babe?" she gulped but it was late. Xander put a hand around her neck and slammed her back to the wall. She cried in pain as her back collided with the wall. Her minions screamed and ran away from the brothers' wrath.

"You fucking bitch!" growled Xander in a low and dangerous tone. "So I'm a baby who you can fool easily? Huh? I was, but thank you for opening my goddamn eyes with your honest words."