11. Don't Go

A/N

HEYY ❣️

Hope you're all good and healthy. I'm finally backk, with super duper good news. It's 30K now here. This is something I thought would never happen so I'm really happy about it.

I read your comments all the time, and I want you to keep doing that. It motivates me even more.. To keep going with the story.

I know it's kinda messed up and somehow toxic.. But that's the way I like it, and that's how it's going btw. This is just a warning for the ones who don't like toxic stories. Cliché.. Might be.. But on my way.

BTW where u guys from and who's here from tiktok? I'm curious?

Chile... Anyway... Enjoyy :))

                          ~ Rene ~

" Where's your tongue, peach?" Chris asks again seductively. " Or do I need to suck it out for you?"

I try to swallow the lump on my throat while watching his Adam's apple move up and down. His hand goes behind my neck, gently stroking my hair.

" I saw you! " He whispers." Now go change"

" No shit" I say titling my chin up, making  eye contact, with his emerald one's. " You don't get to order me around"

" Do what you're told, peach" Chris says, putting his hands down, taking one step back. " Be a good girl for once"

And then he gives me a kiss on the cheek, his lips brushed my skin, leaving his mark there. He breathed some air there, and I felt the immediate lost of his touch.

As soon as he left, I grab my phone, messaging Ale.

To Ale:

Plan completed.

To Rene :

Meet me at our dorm.

Until now, everything is going according to the plan me and Ale made. If everything goes well, I'll be getting what I want in no time.

As I'm walking through the halls, I feel a hand grab my wrist, pulling me hurshly.

" What the hell are you doing?" I curse trying to pull away.

I remember this face. The night of the  party.. She was standing with the girls.. But that day she seemed nice, compared to the other girls. She wasn't standing so close to them, but still part of the group.. They say. But what's wrong with her? I haven't even seen her... After that day, at least.

" Did you enjoy having your hands all over my boyfriend?" she says, strangling her hand in my wrist. I feel my hand getting red, because of her squeeze.

" Get your hands off me, you bitch" I shout, trying to push her away.

" Leave Chris alone" she says. " He is mine."

" And who are you?" i say "To tell me what to do or not? "

" Someone you don't want as your enemy, more then your friend"

She realised my hand, giving me a full of hate and annoyance look. But what's even more wierd is that everyone keeps telling me stuff about Chris, how he never has girlfriends... But this shouldn't happen...

I didn't think, listening to her threat.. About Chris, would make me feel this way. Something about my heart.., it's beating faster.. Like I don't want to lose it.. Not lose Chris. Not to her at least.