A big surprise

We get out of elevator and go to Nick Fury's desk and when we reach there I see someone already sitting there in front of him and talking to him. I can't see his face because his back is facing me but he looks very familiar as we get closer to them, and I hear him speak,

"come on, I leave all my work for you the least you can do is tell me what proof she gave you."

'wait, I've heard that voice before'

"We don't need to have that conversation right now, Stark."

'wait a minute...did he just say that? Holly s-'

"Here she is." Fury says looking at me when he sees us arrive. And that person finally looks behind. My eyes get wide from shock and my jaw dropped.

'It's Robert freaking Downy Jr.'

He doesn't say anything at first but just take a proper look at me while I stare back holding my breath unknowingly. After a solid few seconds he finally breaks the silence,

"So you're the fortune teller Fury called me here for."

"W-well, I...I..I'm-"

"Why is she malfunctioning?" He asks looking at Fury.

"Go easy on her Stark, she's a new kid."

"I'm probably going easier than whatever you did before I came."

"We haven't done anything yet. I Just asked some questions which was necessary."

"That's still something."

I'm still in shock as I just stare at them both having their own conversation.

Then agent Hills enters with a tab in her hands and approaches us,

"Here's the data we got from that place." she says and hands Mr. Stark the tab.

He takes a look in it and I lean in slightly trying to see what it says, and to my understanding, I understand nothing. Except for some pictures.

'Is that a bend in time and space grid? Looks like some wormhole. Looks similar to the visuals when SHIELD got readings of bifrost for the first time."

"Interesting. Looks boring though, I'll go through it properly later." Mr. Stark says as he puts the tab down on desk before he looks at me again and continue,

"So kid, you're from another universe?"

"Y-yeah...yeah something l-like that." I answer and fight the urge to fangirl.

"What was your name again?"

"D-Diya. Diya Solanki."

'stop stuttering at this time you fool.'

"So Stark. You think you can understand what's going on?"

"of course, I can. Who do you think you're talking to?"

I try my best to not laugh at that last line.

'it's so like him. It is him for real.'

"Great. Then let's not waste any minute." Fury says and stands up from his chair and so does Mr. Stark.

"Are we going somewhere again?" I ask confused.

"We can't risk people knowing about you. If others find out then your cover is blown up. That's why I called Stark, he can help us without getting words out."

"you're welcome by the way."

"Now we should get going. Longer we stay here harder it will be to hide you."

I nod in understanding. And someone enters the office and he has a bag with him and I recognize it's mine.

"Pack your bags, you're moving." Fury tells me already moving out. I quickly take my bag and Follow him. Maria Hills and agent Coulson are already by his side. I feel someone wrap their arm on my shoulder and when I look up it's Mr. Stark by my side.

'oh my God it's Robert Downy Jr.'

"You're gonna love the Stark tower, kid "

'wait what.'

"W-we..w-we're going to the s-stark tower?" I ask excitingly with a big smile on my face.

"Yep. The one and only."

I look down laughing,
"it's awesome."

"Of course it is. Look who does it belong to. By the way you have to tell me later what proof you gave Mr. Eye patch and why is he not willing to talk about it."

"w-well it's-"

"Don't stretch it, Stark."