Yong

Varian and Hugo looked to each other and then to the boy as he stood from the ground.
"Yong?" Hugo asked, lowering his weapon.
The boy, who was soaking wet and dripping everywhere, looked up at the other two to reveal red almond eyes.
"Hugo!" His eyes widened and he ran at the blonde, wrapping his arms around him. Hugo chuckled and hugged the boy tightly while Varian closed the entrance to the tent, smiling widely.
Yong moved away, smiling from ear to ear. He turned to see Varian then ran to hug him too.
Varian tensed up at the cold as Yong's wet hair dripped on him.
"It's great to see you!" Yong exclaimed, laughing. Varian noticed his voice was deeper than it had been two years ago, which was understandable. When Yong moved away, Varian got a better look at the boy. He was taller; now up to Varian's chin.

The boy was dressed in padded, armour-like clothing which was a darker shade of red than his old clothes. In the low-light of the tent, Varian couldn't be completely sure, but he thought he saw the beginnings of a goatee upon the younger boy's chin.
"What are you guys doing out here?" Yong asked, brushing back his wet hair.
"Long story." Hugo said, "What're you doing letting yourself into a stranger's tent?"
"I didn't think you'd hear me calling over the rain so I just let myself in- it's wild out there." He laughed, "I didn't expect to find you two!"
Hugo walked up to Yong and placing a hand on his shoulder, "Hey- is that a scar?" Hugo asked, prodding a scar under Yong's eye with his knuckle.
"Yup." Yong smirked, "Pretty cool, huh?"
"Yeah, cause scars are so cool." Varian crossed his arms.
"You love my scars." Hugo commented.
"No, you love your scars." Varian scoffed.
"Yeah- cause I know you love them." Hugo crossed his arms too.
"I missed this." Yong gave a content sigh, placing a hand on each boy's shoulder.
"We missed you too." Varian smiled then furrowed his brows, "What were you doing out in the rain?"
"Oh, I've been travelling a little recently."
"We heard." Hugo smirked.
"We saw your parents when we stopped in Vlamudia." Varian expanded.
"Stayed in your room, actually." Hugo added.
"Really?" Yong's eyes widened a bit and his cheeks went red, "I haven't even...been there in like forever- so it's kinda...uncool." He pouted in a very familiar way which made Hugo grin widely.

"I thought it was very cool." The blonde said and Yong smiled shyly.
"So..." Hugo started and Varian thought he knew what was coming next, but before he could say anything, Hugo continued, "Wanna tell us about Ava?"
Yong's whole face flushed red and he shuffled nervously, "How do you know about Ava? Not even my moms know about Ava."
"We just-" Varian started.
"Found a note in your drawer." Hugo said without any hesitation.
"Hugo!" Varian reached over to hit Hugo in the chest with the back of his hand.
"Being truthful, Goggles." He put a hand on his heart, discreetly rubbing the part of his chest Varian had hit before looking to Yong, "That's something I do now."
The younger boy nodded in approval, "I can appreciate that. And...Ava is my girlfriend." Yong explained sheepishly, "We met when I was passing through Mayimgar."
"Good on you, kid." Hugo slapped the boy's back, "You used my advice, right?" The blonde smirked.
"Uh...no. Not really." Yong smiled and Hugo narrowed his eyes, unimpressed, "Being honest." Yong placed his hand on Hugo's arm, "I know you appreciate that sorta thing."
Varian sniggered.
"I did use Nuru's advice though. She told me to be myself but 'dial it down a touch' until I got to know Ava better."
Hugo rolled his eyes and Varian smiled, "That's great, Yong. Do we get to meet this Ava?"
"Uh...maybe. She only comes to Mayimgar like twice every month."
"You only see this girl twice a month?" Hugo raised a brow.
"Sometimes only once." Yong responded and Hugo's eyes widened.
"How long's this been going on?"
"About a year." Yong said, without much thought.
"Yong- you should be seeing her way more than once or twice a month. You like this girl?"
Yong stared then placed both of his hands on Hugo's arms, looking him in the eyes, "Hugo. I love her."
"Then you should be seeing her every week."
"Really?"
"If you're happy, Yong, that's all that matters." Varian smiled, giving Hugo a look when he opened his mouth to protest.