𝟬𝟭𝟰 this is terrible

chapter fourteen this is terrible

chapter fourteen
this is terrible

✵ ✵ ✵

Arden hated everyone on that stupid jet that refused to talk to her the whole way to their destination

Arden hated everyone on that stupid jet that refused to talk to her the whole way to their destination. Which, by the way, was a stupid destination in the first place. She knew where they were at and she knew who they were going to see, and she wanted no part in such things.

"Arden we can't leave you here alone," Kingo spoke as he watched Thena and Gilgamesh collect sticks with Jaws.

"You can definitely leave me alone," she replied.

"Arden we need you so we can convince hi-" Ikaris began before Arden laughed in his face.

"Ha! Convince him! Convince him to do what exactly," she tilted her head. "As if he'd listen to me."

"He'd listen to you out of all of us," Kingo tried to reason. "You are his best friend."

"Were," she corrected. "I was his best friend."

"Come on guys," Sersi butt in, not wanting to waste their time. "She can stay by herself."

Sprite watched as Kingos eyes lit up and she immediately knew what he was thinking. Shaking her head, she approached him and touched his arm.

"Dont say it," she spoke.

"Its gonna work," Kingo reassured. "Trust me."

"What's going to work?" Ikaris asked.

"I guess she could just stay here," Kingo spoke loudly making Sprite groan in annoyance. "Like the loser she's always been."

Ardens eyebrows furrowed as she looked to him sadly, already feeling hurt as she remembered the day he left. The rest of the eternals gasped as Gilgamesh and Thena approached with Jaws, who had sticks in his mouth for Arden.

"Kingo she's not-" Sprite spoke, but he cut her off.

"She so is, remember the time when-"

"You really think I'm a loser?" Arden mumbled, slouching in her seat.