Chapter 74 - I Woke Up From A Dream

When Song Yu heard his words, he stilled for a moment in the darkness. The unhappiness and depression that had been stuck in his chest since last night was broken through and dispersed at that moment.

He took in a fresh breath of air and felt his soul grow lighter.

A smile slowly grew on Song Yu's face, "Yeah, you're right."

The past couldn't be changed, but the present was very good. When it came to going back or not, he could figure it out later.

The bride in the coffin haunted house was really filled with gimmicks. In fact, the rooms and corridors gathered together to form a maze.

Song Yu strode ahead, his thoughts on going back early to get some sleep. He pushed open a door and ignored the fake bloody head that suddenly fell from a beam. He slapped her, and her hair, aside, then looked around and said, "This should be a new room, right?" There were red candles on the table and happy wishes on the window. There were messy quilts on the bed, and dark hair and blood on the ground.

Song Yu headed to the quilt to flip through it. When he neared the bed, a pale hand that was covered in crawling corpse spot stretched out from beneath the bed and grabbed his foot.

Song Yu didn't even blink as he shook out the quilt and pillow, his voice so sweet it contained sugar, "Old man, don't do it. If you're an NPC that's as useless as a fart, then just stay down there. I'm busy looking for clues."

Xie Sui burst out laughing from beside him, then followed him over. There really wasn't any bit of game experience at all.

Song Yu found a letter inside the pillow. The words 'Clue #1' were written directly in the upper right corner.

Opening it up revealed a map that looked like the structure of the haunted house. A trail of blood wound through it, and it was likely that it was an escape route that the bride had painted on.

He nodded, "We'll follow this."

They just happened to run into another group of people on the way out. They were pale and screaming as they ran out of the room across from him.

One girl was so scared that her legs were soft, her eyes filled with tears. She was being supported by another person.

Song Yu raised his eyebrows and glanced over at them.

Lin Shuangqiu calmed down, gasping as she explained, "It's a kitchen. We went through half of it, and a body suddenly fell down from the ceiling. Damn it."

They were incredibly scared, but the other crowd of people from No.13 High were leisurely and at ease.

Yao Rui's eyes had lingered on Lin Shuangqiu from beginning to end, his gaze both eerie and disgusting.

Lin Shuangqiu took out a piece of paper and said, "This was held down by a knife. There's a password on it, which should be needed later. It's likely that there's something that has to be found in every room, but there's only twenty minutes and there are ten doors here."

Song Yu: "In that case, we'll act separately."

With that, he shot a look at Yao, his gaze as cold as a knife.

Yao Rui whistled provocatively at him.

They had ten or so minutes. Although each of the ten doors had scary places, they were ultimately only able to find three clues: one map and two passwords. They followed the map and came to a place downstairs where the stairs were very dark and narrow. In order to save time, they could only go one by one.