Chapter 22

A/N: Hey guys!! Happy late Thanksgiving to anyone who celebrates! This isn't my favorite chapter at all, but I hope you enjoy!!! remember that I had to change Harry's age to 18 to fit the timeline as well as Louis! so the ages mentioned in this chapter are their current she's. 17 and 35. Sorry for the confusion guys!!

Louis and Harry let go of the tight hug they were in the moment Louis' mother said that. Harry jumped away from Louis, his eyes twice their size.

"Louis, why don't you ever tell me these things," Louis was silent for a second.

"Mother! You're early!" Louis' eyes were wide. "W-We aren't dating-" The woman, Louis' mother, rolled her eyes.

"Oh please, I caught you in the act. Now, Louis, can you please introduce us?" Louis nodded.

"Mum, this is Harry. Harry this is my mother, sister Lottie, Daisy, Phoebe, and the babies are Doris and Ernest," Harry shyly waved.

"Hello," His cheeks were pink from the blush that appeared.

"It's very nice to meet you, Harry," she smiled. "Will you be joining us in our birthday and Christmas celebration?"

"Unfortunately no, I have to head home to my family. I just wanted to see Louis since I wouldn't be able to later," he paused. "I was just on my way out, actually," The woman smiled and stepped away from the doorway so he could get past her.

"It was very nice meeting you Harry. Merry Christmas, sweetie," Harry smiled a real smile. He felt absolutely no judgement about his age coming from the woman, but he knew that if that were his own mother, the reaction would not be the same.

"Give me a hug," Louis said, pulling Harry in a tight hug. "I'll call you tonight, yeah?" Harry nodded. "Merry Christmas, darling, love you," he said softly.

"Love you," He responded and then quickly left the house to go home to his mother.

Louis' mother's cheery smile vanished the moment the door shut behind her.

"Kids, go find something to do. I need to speak to your big brother," the 34 year old man feared for his life. As soon as his siblings were out of hearing range, his mother let it out. "How old is that boy, Louis!" Louis was too scared to respond. "Louis," She warned.

"He's 17," The older woman gasped.

"Louis! You are twice his age! He's not one of your students, is he?" He remained silent, that silence answering that question itself. That earned another gasp. "are you trying to get fired! What that hell are you thinking!"

"Mother! Please!"

"Louis, this is wrong! How did this even happen?" She was furious but also scared for her son. What if someone finds out? He's a 34 year old man who teaches at a high school. There's no way in hell that anyone's going to be okay with whatever this was.

Louis gently took his mother's hand and brought her to the couch to sit.

"Let me just explain to you. There is no way in hell that I would purposely fall for one of my teenage students, but with him, it just kinda happened," Louis shrugged. "He was a new student, so I offered him lessons after school so he could be all caught up with everyone else. Then it was the bullying. He was getting bullied for the way he dresses and being gay, and for some reason, he trusted me, and I let him stay in my classroom as often as possible, since I couldn't stand to see him so upset. He was just so sad, mum, and i swear it started out being nothing more than a teacher/student thing," Louis shrugged. "I never meant for this to happen, but he was just so sad, and I was the only person he could talk to. It wasn't difficult to fall for him," His mother rested her face in her hands, unsure of what  to say.