16

Rosaline

I stood next to the boutique and forgot that I was supposed to be looking around to find Dagen since I was so entranced by the sky. 

"Lady Vladenburg. There you are I've been searching for so long!"

"Sir Dagen! Took you long enough to find me, I got lost in the crowd and lost the motivation to buy dresses. Let's go back." I demanded with a pout. Dagen gave me a sweet smile before escorting me to the carriage. 

I was resting on my bed, this day had felt so long and I was completely exhausted. I could barely lift a finger. Even though I was happy that I was able to do it I couldn't help but feel a little nervous, would he be able to find him? Could he do it fast. 'I don't know, all I can do is wait.'

>>tw // slavery & suicide

I needed to save Alono, when I read the novel his story nearly brought me to tears. He had such a tragic end and I couldn't let that happen again. He was born as a slave and fated to die as one. Living a life of only torture, being whipped over the slightest mistakes, not being aloud to speak or interact with anyone around him.. Locked in a cage with stone cold walls and floor. He had lost the ability to speak and forgotten how to cry, all he could do was dream that his life would end. If he had the chance he would've ended it himself. They'd feed him nothing but moldy bread and he had gotten used to the taste. He had been passed around his whole life, being sold as a slave and then brought back to the market once he had fulfilled his 'use.' He never got to know what freedom was.

>>k its over now

One day Alono just couldn't take it anymore and lost control, the beast within him that he had been trying to control his whole life couldn't be controlled anymore. Maybe he had just lost the strength to hide it.. But thanks to that he was able to escape and run out but the beast had fully taken over his mind and he'd attack any human in sight. 

On that day was the one Elliot and Emma were on a date and he ran into them. In his fit of rage attacked Emma which enraged Elliot. He slayed the beast with no mercy, making sure that Emma was alright. 

In his final moments his mind was in a daze, he didn't feel sadness and was actually happy that it had come so soon. He cried as he looked up at the moon, covered in his own blood feeling happy that he could look up at the beautiful moon, hoping that once he died he'd be one of the stars next to the moon forever.

I could feel myself tear up just from having thought about Alono.

"I'll save him no matter what.."

I closed my eyes, my body sinking into the bed feeling heavy. I wanted to go deep into sleep and forget all these thoughts. 

.

.

.

.

A/N

I finished listening to all her albums and enjoyed it a lot, it was nice listening to her music while writing <3

Enden up writing 5 chapters in one go which im proud of