Chapter 28

I open my eyes and look around trying to put together where I'm at now. I have machines next to me, and IV on my left arm, there seems to be a small closet door and then my eyes meet him. Tom is standing in the corner of the room.

"Where am i?" I ask and he looks up from the floor quickly.

"Oh thank god you're awake." He says rushing to sit next to me.

"Where am I?" I ask again attempting to sit down.

"No dont. You're pretty weak still. Please don't move much." I stay laying down and I look into his eyes. I see concern in them. For a moment I want to hug him, tell him I'm so happy to see him again. But then again the memory of him kicking me out is fresh in my memory. I turn away from him.

"Can you leave?" I ask.

"Hope."

"Leave." I say again firmly.

Slowly he gets gets up and walks out of the room. Just seconds after he's out, the door is being open and I expect him to see him again but instead Jacob walks in.

"Can I come in?" He asks.

"Oh Jacob, so good to see you."

"It's good to see you too." He says. "How do you feel?"

"Weak, but good. What's all this?" I ask pointing at the machines. "Where am I?"

"Thats fluids and medicine, you were dehydrated from going days without water, food and in a hot ass warehouse, the machines are to monitor and make sure you don't die, and you are in a plane on your way home."

"Jacob, what happened to me?" I ask and he sighs.

"Do you remember anything?"

"Yeah, I arrived to Madrid, a man approached me asked me the time and then i was attacked. I woke up and Paulo was there telling me I was in Portugal. Time passed and now I wake up here."

"Yeah you were taken by Paulo, flew to Spain then to Portugal right away. We looked for you for days. Tom was going crazy because we couldn't find you. Then one of Paulo men called Diego and it's how we got to you." Jacob says. Hearing him say Tom was desperate to find me makes my heart skip a beat. I hate the effect he has on me.

"Tom was worried about me?"

"Worried?" He asks and chuckles. "The boy was losing his mind as the days were passing and we knew nothing of you. We flew from London the moment you didn't answer your phone. We even went to your house and Tom talked to your dad, that's how desperate he was."

"He did?" I ask surprised

"Yeah, even I couldn't believe it." Jacob shakes his head. "I don't know what happened between you and Tom, but if he was willing to stand in front of the person responsible for his parents death without killing him, he must really care for you." Jacob says and I slightly shake my head. He doesn't care about me, maybe it was just the guilt.

"What time are we arriving to Madrid?" I ask changing the subject.

"Madrid? Nobody is going to Madrid."

"You said you're taking me home."

"Yeah our home, in London." He says and I feel my cheeks get hot. What is this shit?

"Tom!" I yell. "Tom!"

The door opens right away and Tom walks in.

"What happened?"

"Take me to Madrid. I have nothing to do in London." I angrily say.

"Im not." He says firmly.

"Why?" I question.