ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟡

Y/N's POV

It's been a few weeks now since Sieun and Seeun confessed to me. To be honest...me and Sieun are still pretty awkward but I'm listening to what Seeun said to me, to just give her space and respect her feelings. As to Seeun, we are good. She moved on pretty fast and I am not upset about it at all. Like she said it was just a crush and life goes on. Lately though I've been noticing that Seeun and Yoon are getting kind of close but I'm not saying anything you know?👀 But I guess I do kind of know that Yoon has been crushing on Seeun unnie for a bit now hehe, anyways~

Since we aren't promoting right now I've been going back to my regular schedule before debut. Wake up, go to the company, dance practice, vocal practice and then producing. I don't hate my schedule, it's actually pretty fun, well most days are. Right now I am just about to finish my dance practice and go to the vocal room. As I was packing my stuff I suddenly hear the door open. I then turned around to see who it was.

"What are you doing here Isa unnie? I thought you weren't coming in today." I asked.

"I changed my mind last minute. Mind to accompany me for a bit?" She asked.

"Hmm...sure. Just for a bit." I then put my stuff down and started doing random play dance with her.

After awhile 'Trouble Maker' came on and I looked at Isa unnie and let out a hesitant laugh before asking her for permission.

"May I have this dance m'lady?" I asked.

"Yes, you shall." We both then bowed before going into the chorus. When we got to the part where our faces come close together we both froze. When did Isa unnie get so pretty? I can't seem to take my eyes off of hers. She was the one to break away from the staring contest and move away from me.

"Um...I think you should go...I've kept you here long enough, haha.." Isa said.

"Oh...yeah I should..see you later unnie." I then said goodbye before leaving the room.

Y/N calm down. Why is your heart beating so fast? She's...she's just your friend. Yes, my friend and nothing more...

I then walked to my own practice room and started playing the piano to get it off my mind. After awhile I started singing some songs I wrote.

The days that goes as my will
There weren't many
Actually, many didn't go the way i'd like
Feels like might be one of them
It's concerning me

After I say this
I'm not sure if we can
Face each other again, smiling
Go back to where we were, I don't know
But still, I have to say this

I like you
I tried to hold it down
But I can't do this anymore
Took me a long time
To say this
I want you love you

(orginally by Day6 'I Like You' stan them🤍)

"That's a really pretty song, Y/N." I then turned around to see that Sieun unnie has been standing behind me for awhile.

"U..unnie..how long have you been there?" I asked embarrassedly.

"Just when you started singing. I was knocking but I guess you didn't hear me."

"Ah. Sorry. I guess I was too immersed in my song, haha." I laughed awkwardly.

"When did you write it? Who is it for?" She sat down beside me and started asking me questions.

"Actually, I wrote this awhile back. I'm not sure who it's for but I wrote it as I was thinking about how liking someone would feel."

"Maybe it's for someone now."

"Unnie...I've..."

"It's okay. I know it's not me. I'm not mad." She said and laughed.

"I've been meaning to tell you that I am sorry if I have hurt you in anyway. It was never my intentions and I hope you know that I care about you deeply unnie. I'm sorry I cannot reciprocate your feelings. You shouldn't fall for someone like me. You should fall for someone who is as pretty as you, who is as talented as you, who is as caring as you. What I am trying to say is that you should fall for someone who also can reciprocate your feelings and also see you the same way you see them."

"Thank you Y/N and i'm not mad at you. You didn't hurt me and I am sorry for saying those things to you. I was the one who hopelessly fell in love with you thinking you would like me back one day. I was the one who got my hopes up not you so don't apologize anymore. I hope we can move past this. Seeun-ah already talked to me and I understand now. Life goes on. All of this is just a part of our lives so we don't have to make it feel like our whole life is going to revolve around pain."

"I am glad that you're feeling better unnie and not sticking around that pain for too long. You're definitely too mature for that." We then laughed at my comment and hugged.

"I missed you, unnie." I said and cried a little.

"Aww is our maknae crying? Don't cry. Everything is going to be okay now."

-To be continued-