ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟙𝟘

Isa's POV

"Isa can you and Y/N cook dinner? I already bought some groceries because we've been eating out way too much." Sumin unnie asked me.

"Yeah that's fine. Is anything okay?" I asked.

"Yeah anything is fine. Both of your cooking is good anyways." She replied.

I then walked to me and Y/N's room to see if she's awake. To be honest, I was a little scared to because we are still awkward from what happened earlier. I don't know what happened but I just couldn't turn my head away. For the first time I felt a spark and I didn't know if it was good or bad but it made me crave it more. What am I saying? We almost kissed and I freaked out. Y/N is my friend...my roommate....my bandmate....us together? Maybe I'm just confused. Maybe it was just the music. Yes maybe it was just the music.

"Y/N are you awake?" I asked and she quickly turned over but jumped a little.

"Oh..yeah I am why? Do you need something?" She asked.

"Sumin asked if we could cook dinner tonight. You don't have to help me if you're tired."

"No it's okay. I'll help you plus I also haven't cooked in awhile." She then got out of bed and put on a sweater. When did Y/N get so fit? AHH!! Chaeyoung-ah stop!!!!

"What do you have in mind?" Y/N asked me as we are walking to the kitchen together.

"I was thinking some kimchi-jjigae and pork belly? How does that sound?" I asked.

"Ouu!!! Sounds good unnie. I'll season the meat and you can start on the kimchi-jjigae." She then walked away from me to get the meat out.

Third Person's POV

As Y/N and Isa was cooking the members were talking about them.

"Ya, why are those two so awkward?" Sumin asked the members.

"I have no idea. They were just fine this morning." Yoon replied.

"That's so weird. They never argue or get this awkward." J said.

"I'm not sure what happened but when I went to the company today I saw Y/N come out the dance room with a red face so I then went into the dance room to see who was in there and it was Isa unnie but she was also red." Seeun said.

"Same. When I went to the company I saw Y/N walked really fast to her vocal room and started singing. I was knocking pretty hard but she didn't even hear me so I just walked into her room." Sieun said.

"Weird. Do you think something happened between them?" Sumin asked.

"Maybe." All of the members replied.

Now back to Y/N and Isa. They're both just cooking silently. Here and there they would ask each other to taste their food but that was it. The atmosphere was definitely stuffy.

"Hey, I just want to apologize for my actions earlier. I don't know what got into me. I'm sorry." Y/N spoke up.

"It's okay. I also want to apologize. I didn't mean to be rude or anything when I told you to leave the room." Isa replied.

"It's okay unnie. Now...can we break this awkwardness?" Y/N asked.

"Of course!" Isa replied.

-To be continued-