forty

Saint

*not edited

*Comments are the only thing keeping me going so do that lots. And vote!

: cupid's chokehold (gym class heroes)

Wednesday.

Girlfriend.

Lucille Black is my girlfriend.

I have never had a girlfriend before. It wasn't important to me to put a label on girls I didn't want anything long-term with.

But now that I have Luci, I am worried that my lack of experience in that department will harm our relationship.

How am I supposed to be a good boyfriend?

Would things change now, or would they stay the same?

I guess time will tell... if we even have much time left.

- Saint

I closed the red book and stuffed it underneath my pillow. I looked over to the angel who was sleeping soundly beside me. I moved her braids away from her face and pushed the bedsheet up to cover her body more.

I grabbed her hand from underneath the sheet and frowned when I had felt something was missing.

I reached behind the bedside table and grabbed the rings. One by one I placed each ring back onto their prospective finger, whilst leaving the ring finger bare.

I'll put another ring there very soon, love.

I kissed the inside of her palm softly. Her body involuntarily shifted, as she softly groaned under my touch. Her eyes fluttered open, as she stared at me with tired eyes.

"Did I wake you?" I asked softly.

She mumbled "mhm", as I pulled her closer to my chest. I kissed her forehead softly and tightly embraced her.

"I'm sorry about that, love," I apologized.

She stilled underneath my touch and immediately lifted her chin, to make eye contact.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

She shook her head and buried her face in the crook of my neck.

"I'm all sticky," she said quietly. "And sore. I can't really move."

Oh right.

We hadn't used a condom last night, and although I was certain I did everything right, the fear was still there.

"Do... do you need anything? Am I supposed to get you something?" I asked timidly.

Her face heated up as she debated my question. "I think so," she replied. "Can you get it for me? I don't think I'll be able to do myself."

I nodded and kissed the top of her head. Everything would be fine, but Luci's anxiety was slowly building up.

"Do you wanna shower with me?" I asked, trying to take her mind away from the situation.

She gasped when my hand went down her bare waist and rested on the top of her hip bone.

"J-just a shower," she mumbled. "I'm still sore."

I bit the inside of my cheek, to hide the smirk that was growing.

"Of course," I said. "Just a shower."

・:*:・。☆。・:*:・゚

It wasn't just a shower.

Luci would say it's my fault, but she was the one who started pulling on my hair.