Mia Amane 's infomartion (13)

Before I start I want to apologize with the order of my chapters. No matter how much I tried to fix it it dose not want to work. If any of you got any ideas how to fix it ill be glad to hear them.

And now Mia Amane ' information.

Mia Amane
Age :  27
Height : 6'2
Eye color : Dark green eyes ... Like military green but not the light one the color is strong but not too strong to be ....um well like a healthy tree a strong but vibrant green. 
Hair color : Short blond hair platinum gold ..... Kinda the same color as Draco Malfoy from Harry Potter. 

Likes : Sweets , The Midoriyas , Books, Music from classic to Metal.  Animals preferably snakes and dogs .... Cats are ok too. (Y/n) cooking and playing with kids. ... Unless the kids are annoying and behave wrong that there parents won't do anything ... Yea she's out.  Pircings. Chains.  Her brother. Tea. 

Dislikes : What I just said about children she is going to be picky , being seemed as inferior to people.  Pop music ,
..... Dance dance revolution ...
Smokers but she does it.  But its special made that the smell of tobacco doesn't  smell that bad more like a strawberry to coffee sent. Her brother.

Her body figure is tall , lean and with a soft touch muscles.  By that I mean she flexes she had them muscles and abs , but when she's not noodle but firm arms. A B- cup , strong thick things and a plum ass.  ( for all ya perverts who want to fantasize this woman's body..... Again you know who you are. )
She has a 6-pack very noticeable and her hands are slim , long and vainy.( ☺😐)

Her hair is swept to the side covering her left eye. She had plum red tinted lips with a lip piercing on her bottom lip to the right connected to a chain towards her ear.  Her ears are covered in percings.  A small pink flower earing on both ears and clip earrings.  She doesn't where the chain at her job tho. 

She also has a beauty mark below her bottom lip on the right side.  The eyeliner on her eyes make her eyes pop and because there narrow it gives of a dominate aura.

This woman ain't cute she handsome (like all tall woman are. ) and she proves it alto with her clothes she can be handsome or gosh darn sexy.

Personality
This woman is stern , dominate sarcastic , blunt and has a bit of an ego and a bit of a flirt.  ...... The personality of Tony Stark from Iron man / Avengers actually.  She rarely gets flustered but some cute things makes her blush. [ (Y/n ) and her children. ] (personality mix like Wakatashi Ushijima and Satori Tendo from Haikyuu depends on the person she's with.)

She is a lawyer , detective and therapist all in one. She's very smart and talented. She doesn't really like people but will semi tolerate you if your interesting if not then your out of luck then.

Favorite thing about certain people she likes them how she likes her tea .......... In a bag and underwater. But if you were her favorite human being she'll be like a puppy dog well an old loyal dog.

She does not have the tolerance for stupid nonsense and people and will have a bitch resting face with a scowled look if you puss her off.

But beneath that strong facade lies a nice woman with a short fuse. So be warned she can and will kill you if she can't tolerate you.

Sexuality:  ......... Pan ........ She had a few flings with guys but   those where one night stans to get of she mostly digs girls or pegs some guy.

She is not a virgin ..... She expirince.

Quirk : Desire
Her quirk can make her get a better understanding of people.  It can make her truly understand peoples motives and their reasons why. 

Nobody knows if it activates or not since there's no effect. But her power works if she can see or touch you the drawback is a small headache depending on how many people she's reading.

Extra :

She work for an organization back in America with her half-brother.
Who shared a different surname than her half brother.
She's multilingual
Spanish
English
Japanese
Russian
French

Her brother died ... He was younger than her by 3 years.

She has known (Y/n) back in America before (Y/n) got married. They work together in that same organization.

She had a crush on (Y/n) and hated (Y/n)'s lover. 

She has two dogs

Wants a pet snake