A stage (15)

The Midoriyas are walking and  eating ice cream smiling and having a good time. Trying to forget the bad news and making ideas for the good news they created. These few days have been a busy week. 

Finding Tomura and adopting him making him a Midoriya and Izuku along with (Y/n) could not feel any happier about that. The incident at the store that made (Y/n)'s children worry about her well being , and the terrible news that wont stop Izuku's dream.

What a chaotic week.  (Y/n) smiled as they walked the streets happily eating there ice cream. Izuku being a bit bum down do to the doctors results but tried to push that aside .

They walked a bit further only to  hear the sound of  laughing children. Making them a bit curios.

"Mama look look over there !" Izuku said excitedly as he held the bottom part of  (Y/n)' s black  sweater. Semi pointing toward the group of smiling and laughing children making sure his ice cream diden't fall.

The children where laughing in joy as a man in a orange/yellowish coat toss marbles up in the air making doves and confetti appear. 

The Midoriya's stared in awe at the sight.  Magic or quirk whatever it was it was cool to hide and make things appear. A small blue sphere right infront of (Y/n) and the same man appeared infront of her.

Covering her vision with a single  blue dyed rose.  The man infront of her was quite attractive.  In her eyes.  The man was a tall slim lad with pale skin. His brown eyes had a playfull glint as he stared at her. His semi short curly brown hair bounce as he tilted his head as he gave a smile towards (y/n) as he tuck the blue tinted flower behind her ear. Moving a few strans of her (h/c) hair away from her face.  His smooth black silk gloves slightly caress her cheek. Making (y/n) cheeks slighlty red.

He smirk as he left as he made more tricks.  (Y/n) lifted her hand towards the rose hovering above it faintly touching the rose giving it a side glance.

Tomura didn't like this as he grip on his mother shirt tighten as he glares at the man. "Who the hell does this man think he is? Getting near my mother !!" Tomura grumbled.  Izuku on the other hand was amazed at the magical man disappearing and  appearing things with blue spheres. 

"So cool!!! " Izuku stated as he stared at the man with amaze.  The man then trew a sphere up in the air and then snap his fingers as blue petals fell. Making everyone gasp in amazement. 

"Well Lady's and gentleman and people of whatever gender that's is all for tonight I do hope to see your lovely faces again. Until next time. " He glance over toward (y/n) and took of his top hat as he bowed winking at her as he stood back up putting his hat back on as he let a sphere fall. Making smoke appear and as the smoke cleared he was gone.

Making everyone clap in amazement.  Well all minus Tomura as he tried to search for the man.

Izuku pulled on his moms pants as he jumped up and down. "Mama did you see that!? He made things apered then they where gone like those doves and and he was just there and bam... smoke ..poof he gone.  " Izuku explain making hand motions as he tried to explain.

(Y/n) giggle as she petted Izuku's hair. " Pretty cool , huh "  Izuku gave a big smile. " The coolest! !!"

(Y/n) looked over ar Tomura who just had a piss off look. She kneeld infront of him.  " What's wrong dear ? " she question as Tomura pointed at the flower.

" That man was to close to you when he gave you that.  I didn't like it " He stated as if it was oblvios. Making (y/n) blink in realization.  Before turning red at the memory before laughing it off as she was about to explain. Izuku put his chin on (y/n)'s thigh as he stared up at her.

"When did that happen mommy? "
"We-.. When you where staring ij amaze at that clown he was trying to seduce her with his ugly face. " Tomura cutted off his moms reply as he held a finger up. 

"Zu we must protect mama from these people man and woman are trying to take our mother. "
Izuku gasp as he helpd hia mother.

"No , not mommy!!" He wined. 
Tomura just nods. "Yup there villans out to get mom.  You as future hero and me as undeceive future will protect mom from people who get to close. Got that. "
Izuku stood up straight ansld saluted. "Yes sir big brother sir" Tomura nodded as he grab his moms hand as Izuku did the same. "Wait what about auntie Mai? " Izuku question.

Making Tomura stop and think.

" ....She's ok, she can be close to mama.

(Y/n) smiled and laugh at what she just witness.  She pulled both of them colser to her as she kissed both of there cheeks. As she stood up and walked with her two baby guard dogs besides her. Trying to keep people away.

But the familiar feeling that magician gave her still lingered in her chest as she stared at the sky. Not knowing a few pairs of eyes watching her walk away with her children. 

Wanting to be there aswell .....