In Mha!

Trust me when I tell you this, getting transported from one place to another is not a fun experience. It's like being ripped apart and then being put back together over and over again.

Finally, the light died down, and I was on the ground in an alleyway. "Well, this isn't the best place to start, but oh well" looking down, I see that I am wearing an oversized sweatshirt and sweatpants that are a bit dirty due to laying down on the floor. You realized then that you were smaller than before, so going to a little puddle near you, you see that your in a child's body that is probably around six years old.

Checking your body, you know that you still have the scars that your 'father' gave you. Realizing something, your face contorted into an irked one. "Damn, now I gotta go through puberty again," sighing, you get out the alleyway, recognizing that it's late at night. "Now what?" You mutter under your breath with a look of boredom.

Finally, you decided to explore and hopefully find a hero or something to explain your situation to them. After about 2 hours, you've had no luck, and the sun was rising. So you continued your journey. But you were getting hungry and tired because your six-year-old body couldn't handle much. Maybe it would be a good idea if you stayed low until the anime begins?

Thinking to yourself, you came up with an idea to not interfere with the main characters until the anime begins. 'I can also be a hero now like an anonymous one.' Having that idea, you set out to become an anonymous hero.
But first, you needed a mask to hide your face. So using Momo's creation quirk, you created yourself a mask that you'd always wear, so no one knew about your identity.

 So using Momo's creation quirk, you created yourself a mask that you'd always wear, so no one knew about your identity

(Sorry if you don't like it, and I know it looks like dream, but I thought it would be good)

You also put your black hood on all the way to hide your hair. Now you were ready to do some heroic work but first a nap because you have been up for way too long. So you look for a hotel around while creating some money even though it's illegal to do, but girls got to sleep, so all laws are thrown out of the window.

~time skip to next day~

Now it was time for you to be the hero that you always wanted to be. While jumping from roof to roof, you spot a building that was on fire. So thinking that this was a good time for you to debut, you hoped down in front of the burning apartment. Assessing the situation, you see that there were only a few heroes on the scene whose quirks weren't very helpful in this case. Lots of people who probably live in the building were outside, which was good.

Activating your quirk for the first time, you used Hinata's byakugan from Naruto to check if there were any more people inside. And to your horror, there was a whole group of people, about five trapped in a room trying to escape the fire surrounding them.

So you dashed into the buildings while the heroes and people yelled at you to come back. But their yells fell to deaf ears. Entering the building, all you could see was fire and smoke. Since the people were on the third floor, you teleported them using Shisui's flicker technique.

Getting into the almost collapsed room, the people were relieved to see a hero helping them. Looking at them, you give them a thumbs up and then see that they are on the brink of passing out due to all the smoke getting into their lungs. So trying to go as quick as possible, you grabbed everyone on top of your body while using a super-strength quirk, so it was easier to carry them. Running, you go towards the window and break it using a piece of rubble, then jump right before the building explodes. The people-watching could only stare at you in surprise.

Now free falling, you think of King from seven deadly sins and summon your sacred weapon in its pillow form so the people in your arms float on it, while you floated automatically. Descending with the people you just saved, you placed them down and then headed back to the building to extinguish the fire using Todoroki's quirk as he did in the training episode. After using your quirk a lot, you were getting tired and exhausted but right as you turn around, the media swarms you with cameras saying stuff like " Who are you" "That kid just saved those people," " Never seen them before" "What's your name" " What's their quirk?" Not saying a word and wanting to hurry this up, you raise your finger, and letters appeared spelling out " I am the anonymous hero, Nullus."(meaning nobody in Latin)

Right as you say that, you disappeared to who knows where leaving everyone wondering 'who was that.'

I hope you guys like your hero name and enjoy the story so far. I'm going to sleep now 😴