Greedy Kanaka

Kids, Anirudh, Bondita and Trilochan are playing doll marriage. Chintu is with them.

Kalyani goes to dark room but was shocked to know that Chintu is not there.

Kalyani: Where did this abshaguni went?

She searches for Chintu and hears kids laughing.

She walks towards them.

Anirudh: Bride side is so tough. They are not even allowing groom's family to eat sweets.

Bondita: Look, now itself you are taunting bride's side. Then after the marriage you will torture my doll too.

Trilochan: During ceremony no one should speak. Or else pandit will get furious.

Sashwati: Uh oh, complete this marriage soon. Groom and bride are waiting.

Chintu: Theek hain, we shall complete it.

She takes bride doll near groom doll.

Kalyani comes there and pulls Chintu's ear.

Chintu: Aaah!

Everyone are shocked.

Kalyani: Abshaguni, what I have told you? You came out of the dark room and made this Haveli impure again.

Chintu cries.

Bondita: Daadi saa, I only took her out. Being in dark room may affect her mentally. Look, how happy she is now.

Kalyani: Shut up! After winning one case you can't become head of me. I will teach this girl a lesson. Now this Chintu will clean whole Haveli. Then only she won't come out of the dark room when she is bleeding.

Anirudh: Thaku maa, why you are doing like this? Inside the dark room she can't learn anything except pain. Being with us will make her to forget the pain.

Kalyani: Need not forget any pain but she have to tolerate it. A woman should learn patience and tolerance. That's why God punished them menstruation.

Bondita: It's not a punishment daadi saa. It's a blessing. Please, don't send Chintu to that dark room.

Kalyani drags Chintu along with her.

Chintu: Please leave me. I want to play.

Kalyani: Chup! Why you have to play? I will show you the real marriage soon.

She pushes her into the dark room. Chintu cries.

Bondita worries. Kalyani smirks at them and moves on.

Anirudh: I can't tolerate it anymore Kaka. What's this? She is also a woman but can't understand their pain.

Trilochan: Anirudh, please hold on for some more days. She wil leave to rajasthan soon. 

Anirudh breathes in and out. Saraswati and Sashwati fears of Kalyani and hides behind Bondita.

~In kitchen~

Chandrachur is looking after the food preparations.

Niroop: Where is Somnath?

Chandra: May be in clinic. What dish you are doing now?

Niroop: It's a special dish for Chintu. Italian sweet.

Chandra: Wow, can I taste it?

Niroop: Not now because it's too hot.

Chandra nods yes. In this time Kanaka comes to kitchen.

Chandra and Niroop looks on.

Kanaka: Bihari, why the preparations are going slowly?

Bihari: We are doing our in our fullest potential. Within evening everything will be ready.

Kanaka: Good, I will come here again to check the works.

Chandra: Now where you are going?

Kanaka: What?

Chandra: No, you said na you will come again. That's why I am asking where you are going now?

Kanaka: Stop questioning me. Have you forgot I am also bahu of this haveli.

Niroop laughs but hides it. Kanaka stares at him.

Kanaka: I don't care if you laugh at me. This is truth. I am bahu of RCs.

Niroop: No, why I laughed means here that Kalyani Thaku ma is not even accepting Bondita as bahu. Then could she...

He smirked.

Kanaka thinks on.

Chandra: Don't waste your time by answering her. See that kheer is being burnt.

Kanaka stares at Chandrachur and moves from there.

Trilochan, Kalindi and Kalyani are speaking something in the room.

Kalyani: A good alliance have came from Dhaka. Son of a jewellery trader have accepted our alliance. Day after this puberty ceremony groom's family will come to our haveli.

Trilochan: It's fine but...

Kalyani: No matter whoever stand against this marriage. I will make it to happen. Having an matured woman in the house is a sin.

Kalindi: Chintu is not a matured woman. She is a child yet. Stop everything. Anirudh won't allow you to do these things.

Kalyani: Keep your mouth shut when we are speaking. You don't have any relation with Chintu. She is a Roy Chaudhary.

Kalindi: Oh? Then what about you? Are you a Roy Chaudhary? If so why didn't you add this suffix after your name?

Kalyani: Trilochan.... Keep her quite or else I will make her quite.

Kalindi: Oh! Then do it.

Kalyani stares at her.

Trilochan: Oh enough.... Stop your fight. I don't know whether this marriage will happen or not but one thing is sure, tomorrow in puberty ceremony I am going to give the vault keys to Bondita, in front of people.

Kalyani:Whaat? This will not happen. Have you forgot the ethics of Roy Chaudharys? Vault keys belongs to the only bahu who gives us heir. Samjhi?

Kalindi: Bondita gave Roy Chaudharys heir.

Kalyani: Shut up! Daughters can't be heir. Sons are only considered as next generation. Bondita do not have son. Vault keys can't be given to her.

Trilochan: But Maasi, she is capable of being a good grah lakshmi. She knows how to run a family.

Kalyani: Even I know to run family, can I take the vault keys? Idiot! Vault keys belongs to the one who give the heir. May it from Anirudh or from Somnath.

Trilochan worries.

Kanaka heard this coversation by hiding behind the wall.

Kanaka thinks: Those who give RC heir will get the keys? Wah, Kalyani daadi saa you are great. Soon, I will get pregnant and will give RCs heir. Then automatically the keys will come to me. After I get the keys I will throw Trilochan, Anirudh and Bondita out of the haveli. I have got a good chance to revenge them for my brother.

She smiles cunningly.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️