Yandere Zhongli X Reader

Zhongli X Reader

"Y/N, its cute that you tired to protect me and all, but you know, you are like a foot shorter than me."

"I managed to protect you though, didn't I."

"I don't need to be protected; I am a god."

"Uh- huh, without his gnosis, hasn't fought for over a millennia, was called Morax but is hella poor, has a toy salesman as his pocket money, is a drunkard who loves stories."

"So rude."

"Ehe – just kidding."

"Whatever you said is absolutely true, but it is kind of painful."

"I mean atleast you are pretty strong, not going to lie. And pretty good looking to."

You turned around to face him, you saw his half blushing face.

You shone him a big smile, tilted your head slightly and then left off towards your house.

"So, Y/N are you free tomorrow."

"No, sorry, Aether is taking me to Inazuma, since Ningguang is going to be busy for a while."

"What-?"

"So I wont be in Liyue for a while."

"You are getting bored here?" he asked, his eyes widened.

"No, but I do want to see the other Nations. Also I'm going to be travelling with Kazuha And beidou. Then there is Thoma there, to treat me to the foods there and show me around there."

How do you know o much about the place."

"Aether told me, he defeated the Raiden Shogun there, so he knows. Also I have been there once bit only for a brief period of time."

"Why go with Aether then. I'll take you."

"But I want to go with him. I hang out with you a lot thought."

"Then why with other guys. Am I not enough."

"huh?"

He crossed his arms. He looked really creepy.

"All those people you hang out with from Monstadt, Liyue and now another nation. Seems like you know all of Tevyat.

You are currently living with Hu tao and helping her with her work, Visit Monstadt on a weekly basis to see Barbatos and those Knights of Favonius, visiting Wangshu Inn every day to meet that Adepti Xiao I saved, then that Childe. Don't think I don't notice you guys flirting constantly. Oh, totally left out Aether didn't I."

"I- I never told you any of that."

That was your basic schedule. Why did he know that.

"It's fine, since you are so fucking oblivious, I'll tell you. I love you. I hate the fact that you hang out with other people, so don't. I'm a god, remember, I can end this world real quick.

"Zhongli- this, this isn't like y-you." You shuddered. Was this a stupid joke.

"You'll get used to it really quick, sweetheart, I know you liked them, but they were keeping you away from me. I didn't like that, so be with me."

He then walked slowly towards you and engrossed you in a tight hug.

"I'll protect you, so you don't have to do anything. I'll show you how much I love you."

He kissed you then.

"The contract has been made. If you try to run away, I'll tear apart the world to find you."

He smiled.

Zhongli: Director, the chapters are getting so short.

Director: We just need Yandere Pov's. we don't need to get into detail about what you guys do afterward. Also, I have a promise to Y/N to keep it short and nice.

Childe: Zhongli, you can complain, Xiao got the best part anyways. Hold the director to head-

Director: GET OUT CHILDE.

Paimon: Who is next?

Director: Kazuha.

Aether: Isnt he with Beidou on their way to explore the Chasm.

Paimon: So..

Director: Then call in Mona.

Diluc: Y/N, want to come with me, I found us a nice place.

Kaeya; they are coming with me.

Ganyu: sorry but I'm taking them.

Y/n: Lets all go to eat at Good Hunter.

Director: Clear my area.

Y/N: You are coming too.

*pulls director out of set*.

A/n: Im losing energy to write these guys.

Motivation please.

Next is Mona or Kazuha. Choose.

Heyyyy if anyone is willing to buy me genesis crystals, i lost my pity to yelan again.

i kind of really want her but im sure im not going to get her so if anyone can just buy me something itd really help.

Link : https://www.codashop.com/en-us/genshin-impact

UID- 627326836.

SERVER- NA

Message me on discord- Kang Mi Rae#9868 if you do >/////<