𝟏𝟑

𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐉𝐈'𝐒 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 was going on a field trip, he was excited since they were going to a museum and it looked like it'd actually be fun

𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐉𝐈'𝐒 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 was going on a field trip, he was excited since they were going to a museum and it looked like it'd actually be fun. Since Chifuyu and (Y/N) we're both in different classes, he doubted he'd be on the same bus as either of them, but when he got on the bus, he saw her sitting in a window seat near the back of the bus.

He immediately rushed over to her before any of her other friends could sit next to her.

"Oh, Baji! I guess your class got paired to share the bus with mine," she smiled.

That smile made fireworks explode in his stomach and made his heart flutter. Keep on smiling like that and I'll fall in love with you, he thought to himself.

Baji was conflicted, he could tell that she somewhat liked him back but he was scared that if he asked her out she'd turn him down or it'd ruin their friendship. But he wanted to ruin their friendship because he wants it to be something more... it was too confusing for him.

"How was your morning, bet it was boring since I wasn't around," he grinned.

"You're right, it was horrible. I didn't get to see you wearing your 'mummy's little angel' shirt and that mad me really sad. Luckily I have lots of photos of you wearing that shirt on my phone." She smirked

Baji blushed, mostly from embarrassment.

"Delete those photos," he frowned.

"No."

"You're such a pain."

"Says you."

A brief silence filled the air before both of them laughed softly. It wasn't even funny and yet they laughed anyway. His laugh made her feel calm and safe, whenever she was around him all she could think about was him. He was in her mind 24/7 and she wasn't complaining.

Who would complain about Baji being on their 24/7?? He is the most beautiful person in the world inside and out.

They spent the rest of the bus ride playing a small drawing game where one person draws one thing and the other person has to add onto it, (Y/N) found out Baji was a surprisingly good artist.