꧁ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚗 𝙰: 𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 ꧂

꧁ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ꧂

"DID SHE SAY WHAT SHE WANTED?" Damon asked Stefan.

"No." Stefan told him.

"Woman certainly knows how to make an entrance. Skyler?" Damon asked looking at her.

She shook her head, "Just spilled my bloody drink and ran when I was this close to—"

"Chill, Warrior Princess." Damon said before she could get too angry.

"She said she fooled one of us at least." Stefan told Damon, brows furrowed, "What does that— what does that mean?"

"She pretended to be Elena too when I showed up earlier tonight." Damon responded.

Stefan frowned at that, but before he or Skyler could say something (and trust me Skyler had a lot to say), Elena walked downstairs.

"I told Jeremy." Elena said, "I can't lie to him anymore."

"Wait I'm sorry you told your human rebellious brother about vampires?" Skyler questioned crossing her arms. "Seriously?" She asked looking at her brothers.

"Are you all right?" Stefan asked.

"Clearly not!" Skyler responded.

"No, I'm not all right." Elena answered ignoring Skyler, "I thought that with all the tomb vampires gone, things would get better."

"This is Mystic Falls." Skyler deadpanned in the background while her twin played the comforting boyfriend role.

Wait... were they even together?

"I know." Stefan told the Katherine copycat softly, "We all did."

"I didn't." Skyler said raising her hand.

"Stop eavesdropping," Stefan told her sternly.

"I'm a vampire! I can't just turn off my ears— okay okay." She agreed reluctantly when Stefan glared at her. She huffed stepping over to Damon, "you believe this?"

"Katherine was in this house." Elena continued after a mere glance at Skyler, "That means that she's been invited in. What are we going to do?"

"Move." Damon suggested sitting down on a counter.

"Very helpful, thank you." Elena responded sarcastically.

"Katherine wants you dead, there's zero you can do about it." Skyler commented leaning against the counter beside Damon.

"You would be dead, but you're not. So clearly she has other plans." Damon said.

"Hopefully those don't involve me." Skyler comments.

"Right, and we need to figure out what those other plans are and not provoke her in the process." Stefan told them.

"But I like provoking her." Skyler smirked.

"What happened tonight when you thought she was Elena?" Stefan asked Damon ignoring her again!