Chapter 29

(Readers POV)

Bulma pulled out a capsule from her pocket and tossed it to the ground. A puff of smoke appeared and a time machine appeared from it.

Trunks: Nice! We can now go back to my timeline and stop Black!

The top of the time machine opened. Me, Trunks, Goki, and Vegeta all jumped into it. The top of it closed. Oh man, it's definitely a tight fit.

(Y/N): It's so cramped in here.

Trunks: I guess mom never designed it for more than one person.

Vegeta: Let's just hurry and get this done with.

I tried to move a bit to get more comfortable. My tail started to move and it started to graze Goki's pant leg.

Goki: Hey. What's messing with my leg?

(Y/N): Let's go now please!

Trunks looked at me confused. He started to push some of the buttons and the time machine started to fly. It moved forward. A bright light surrounded the machine and I felt it move really fast. I looked outside of the machine and saw a bunch of weird colors.

Trunks: We should be almost there.

I saw a bright light surrounded the machine again. When the light disappeared, I saw the ruins of a destroyed city. The clouds are a green color and it looks like there isn't a sign of life anywhere. The machine landed and the top opened up. Me, Trunks, and Vegeta got out and landed on our feet. Goki got out and landed on her butt.

Goki: Ooowww.

Vegeta: Get up already.

Goki: I'm just kinda dizzy from the ride, alright? I never traveled through time before.

Goki stood up. I saw the Capsule Corp building, but it's destroyed and barely standing.

Goki: So this is your timeline Trunks?

Trunks: Sadly, yeah. First the androids have to destroy it and right when I think it's fine, someone else has to show up. Anyways, follow me.

Trunks started to walk away. Me, Goki, and Vegeta followed him. Goki is looking around the place. We walked past a building. I looked to my right and saw some soldiers. They pointed their guns at Goki.

Soldier: This for everyone you killed!

Vegeta and Goki looked over and saw the soldiers.

Soldier: Eat lead, murderer!

Trunks: Hold your fire!

The soldiers stopped and looked at Trunks.

Trunks: These people aren't with Black. Their with me.

The soldiers put their guns away and they walked up to us. They looked at Goki and she smiled.

Soldier: We're sorry for almost shooting you. You look a lot like Black and the face of your friend over there didn't help things.

He pointed at Vegeta.

Goki: Wow Vegeta, your face almost got us killed!

Vegeta: Oh shut up! It's your face that's the problem!

(Y/N): Glad to hear my face didn't cause any problems.

I laughed a little, with Goki laughing with me. Our laughter died down and I noticed everyone else looking at us.

Soldier: Well... We area happy your back Commander Trunks.

Trunks a commander now? Really going up through the ranks.