3💕

She felt the power to move her fingers, but the hands seemed very heavy to move, like they were fastened with rock. Head was aching, her eyes were not able to lift the weight of the lids.

After struggling with herself she finally half-opened her eyes, but everything was blurry, after a few moments her eyes settled down, only to discover herself in a dark room. Somehow she managed to lift her hand to rub her heavy eyes.

For a good two minutes, she was in a dilemma because her brain was still at rest, she was unable to understand where she was and how she arrived there.

Suddenly, a flash of memories rushes in her head, "Allah'' She gasped after placing her hand on her mouth when came off the mist-like situation of her mind and remembered Waasiq's midnight Visit.

" Where am I?" Murmuring that she looked here and there, but other than darkness didn't find anything. Tears gathered in her eyes and heart began to fall with all the terrible thoughts surrounding her senses.

However, somehow she manages to stand up, attempting to find out some way to escape. Soon the door of the room was opened by a tall figure allowing Bright light to intrude in that dark room. Unknowingly she covered her eyes with her forearm and looked away in order to protect her eyes from those rays of light which seemed very harsh to her eyes.

"Uth gayi tum?" Hareem's breath was hitched, that voice was so powerful to provide her chills. Gulping her saliva, she took back steps but fell backwards.

(You wake up?)

"Ghabrao nahi"

(Don't worry)

She crept back but soon the space for her movement was finished as her back touched the wall. She was paralysed with fear, Wrapping arms around herself she sobbed when Waasiq took steps towards her.

"Jane dijiye muhje " She muttered when Waasiq kneeled in front of her (Let me go)

"Daro nahi, main tumhe kuch nahi karunga" wiping her tears with the back of his finger he assured Hareem, but how could the poor girl trust her kidnapper?

(Don't be scared, I won't do anything wrong with you)

"Door rahiye mujhse... hath mat lagaiye mujhe" She sobbed and rub her cheek with the back of her palm like she was trying to wipe off the touch.

(Stay away from me, don't touch me)

"Shadi karogi mujhse?" Waasiq asked politely, but Hareem was numb (Will you marry me?)

"A..aap mere sath aisa kyu kar rahe hain? Kya bigada hai mene aap ka?" She muttered and a tear rolled out of her eye.

(Why are you doing this with me?)

"Achhi lagi ho tum mujhe... isliye Shadi karna chakra hu"

(I liked you, that's why wanna marry you)

"Jaane dijiye mujhe." Hareem whimpered while joining her hands.

(Let me go.)

"Chhod dijiye mujhe." She sobbed.

 (please leave me)

"Mujhse Shadi kro, aur sukun ki Zindagi guzaro, Agar mene tumhe jaane diya to tumhari shadi mere baap se hogi, jaha tum puri Zindagi ek jahannum me guzarogi... tum jaanti nhi ho bohot kamina aadmi hai mera baap."

(Marry me and live a peaceful life, but if I will let you go then, be ready to marry my father and live in hell. You don't even have any idea how Rascal my father is )