07| Beg for it

18+

18+

      My eyes carefully watch Bodhi sleep peacefully right next to me after throwing up everything in his gut, I'm getting to familiar with him because when he mentioned going out I knew exactly how drunk he was going to come back as.

Now let's see how deep of a sleep he really is in, I slap him hard against his cheek and waited for a reaction that never came.

He's definitely knocked out, thank god. Before Bodhi had gotten home I changed into my most sexiest lingerie, I know how perfect dark green looks around my body and how well my ginger hair went with it. I made sure to cover myself up with my robe, I couldn't risk him seeing me dressed up like this. My stomach felt like it had bricks inside of it, and both my palms were dripping of sweat.

I walk over to our nightstand where he dropped his phone at, I log in and search for a contact under the name of dad but instead I found the name Kaz. He doesn't even have him under dad which I find very odd but in this moment of time I don't really care.

"I need to talk to you, meet me in the kitchen." I typed out, my finger hovers over the send button with a fear deep inside of me, did I really want to do this? I glance back at Bodhi, a part of me is starting to feel guilty?

He didn't feel guilty when he slapped you, my inner voice told me. With that being said, I clicked the button and hurried downstairs just to manage getting there before he did. Everyone was clearly sound asleep, all the lights were off and even the horses were put away for the night.

I grab a match to light the candles up, there is two candles right on the counter. My theory was correct, the candles provided enough light to see in the dark. I slowly walk over to the dinning table while carefully unwrapping my robe showing off my tight body and my little lingerie set. I lean against the table waiting for my father in law, I'm not sure if I just want to tease him or let him fuck my brains out. I've never done anything this evil before, or anything in general that goes against my dad.

I ran my fingers through my hair adding extra volume to it, butterflies were currently fluttering around inside my stomach. I heard heavy footsteps walking towards the kitchen, a wave of excitement washed over me. Kaz peeked inside the kitchen obviously looking for his son, his surprise eyes finally met mine. He was dressed in nothing but a pair of black boxers, they weren't baggy boxers but instead tight ones allowing me to know how big he really is, and all I have to say is that this man is big.

"What is this, Talitha?" His voice came out groggy, his hungry eyes trailed down my entire body taking in every inch of me.

"Oh this?" I pointed down at my lingerie with a innocent glint to my eyes. "Just a little sneak peek."

His jaw clenched, he moved very slowly towards me like he was trying to stop himself at the same time. His hand hesitated at first but soon enough reached out to pull the robe over my body covering me more, his eyes didn't leave mine the whole time.