27

NOTE

Here comes the dark part of the story...( I think it's dark...but I don't know much) the part I thought was not shown on the show for being too controversial but felt it would have happened if they stayed together. Not by their own will... Aniruddh was good for that and Bondita knew well to listen to her pati babu and her own common sense. But because their families were one seat away from crazy on this matter. The reason Aniruddh wanted annulment was because he somewhere knew this would happen if they didn't seperate.

Anyways, I always wondered how they would have gone through with it if it actually happened on the show and so I started the FF...
*****************

Thakuma had come up with this idea all by herself was not true. But she was going to be the one to make it work.

Even if she could not be much bothered about if Aniruddh again brought around a new wife to fulfill his needs or what he was going to do about the child marriage annulment till it ended in Bondita still being his wife in the end. Everything was good till then. The case was if he actually succeeded it would mean he might leave Bondita.

Kalindi needed to take this step.

And even if it was nothing regarding any of these, they had been married for 8 years. It was high time they started their marital life. Had a family.

The plan was simple. Get Aniruddh drugged. Again.
Yes, it had been done before unsuccessfully but this time it was her. Trilochan had this idea, didn't think it through, might have used a drug not that potent and had not taken Bondita's reaction into account.

But she had all that planed out.

She had put her vaidya knowledge to use and created a mixture strong enough to excite Aniruddh...in that manner, it was not new to her. Women who's husbands had stopped giving them attention or were not that endowed in that department often came secretly to Kalindi. She just made sure that Aniruddh woke up with no recollection of what happened. Bhang alone could do the trick but was not that reliable to get the results she wanted.

Kalindi had reasons for Aniruddh to not know of what he did immediately. For starters he would bring the house down, yelling around using blasphemic words of his bedroom activites. Such words would be projected while Chandrachur jamai babu there. It would not leave a good impression on his family's side. And Tapur was unmarried and Thakuma didn't want her listening to all this.

There would be no controlling Aniruddh. She didn't want to handle that. It was Trilochan's headache. He could take care of it later.

The main concern was he would want to take precautions immediately so that Bondita doesn't get pregnant. They were not that reliable but there still were some herbs which had ability to prevent pregnancy if one got lucky. They weren't that reliable. And what if he went to some English doctor ? She knew there was not a concrete way to prevent it but she had heard rumours of test medicines.

The chance of Bondita been pregnant was way too slim but if there was any... Thakuma didn't want Aniruddh trying to ruin it.

But someone had to remember the consummating of the marriage. There Bondita came into the picture. She had been manipulated and degraded enough by Thakuma to be a little shook. She had made Bondita doubt the sanctity of her marriage and fear of seperation from her husband when every thing was way better between them than any other couple she knew. Bondita didn't say it but Thakuma could see it in her eyes. All that was required to make Bondita vulnerable and weak enough to stop Aniruddh was a little push. And some harmless herbs that could cloud here thinking for the night. And Bondita was already attracted to Aniruddh, she was just suppressing it.