4💕

"Shera wo ladki kaha hai? Ek hafta ho gaya aur uska kuch pata hi nahi chala. Tu kya kar raha hai itne dino se?" Chodhri Mateen shouted at his loyal man.

(Shera Where is that girl? It's been a week but you haven't got a single clue of her... what are you doing?)

For one week he was trying to find out Hareem but getting no clue which was making Chodhri Mateen angry and frustrated, in short a Devil or better to say Grandfather of Lucifer.

"Abba bhul jao us ladki ko, wese bhi tumhari umar nahi hai shadi karne ki ab apni betiyon ki shadi karne ka socho." Waasiq told his father while cleaning his gun and Chodhri Mateen's big-eyes became redder than before.

(Abba forget about that girl, otherwise, also it's not your age to get married. Think about your daughter's wedding)

"Tu kam bol, bohot din ho gye mujhe teri bakwaas sunte huye." Chodhri Mateen roared with rage and Waasiq glare at him back with the same anger.

(It's enough of your rubbish, shut your mouth)

After all, they both had the same blood which boils very soon.

"Kahan jaa raha hai? Mene bola tha Hareem ka pata karne ke liye, kuch pta chala?" Mateen shouted at Waasiq when he took steps towards the exit.

(Where are you going? I've told you to find out Hareem, have you got any clue about her or not?)

" Itne dino se aur kaam hi kya hai mere paas? Usi ko dhundh raha hu." Waasiq Shouted in reply while tucking the gun in the waistband of his pants.

( what am I doing for so many days other than searching for that girl?)

"Ek baar wo ladki mil jaye, Aesi aziyatnaak maut dunga usee, nahi us ki zindagi azaab bana dunga, use sab ke saamne ek misaal bana dunga ki Chodhri Mateen se dhokha karne ke khayal se bhi log kaap jayenge" That voice fell in Waasiq's ear before going out from the home.

(Once I find that girl, I will give such a remarkable and painful death, no I'll make her life hell, that people will keep remembering for a long time.)

<><><><><><><><><>

On the second day of the kidnapping,

Waasiq didn't lock Hareem in the room but allowed her to go everywhere in the house. That was a big and well furnished two-storey house with four or five rooms and a big hall. But dirty as it was locked over years.

For the whole five days, Hareem tried every way possible to get help but unfortunately or maybe, fortunately, she was helpless! She tried her best but after every unsuccessful attempt of running away from that place, she gave up and left everything on her Fate.

Waasiq brought her new clothes, good food and some perfumes too, just to make her happy. But even after his every struggle, he was unable to make Hareem feel at home. Waasiq wanted Hareem to treat him like her husband but she was treating him like a kidnapper who deserves only hatred.

"Allah paak... please help me... please... this man has kidnapped me, he has been forcing me to live in this place... he married me at gunpoint... do something, please do something. Why do you never listen to my prayers? Please help me to flee from here." Hareem asked for help from the almighty with a strong belief that Allah will help her this time. Her heart was still praying when she listened to a cracking voice from the door which indicated Waasiq's arrival.

"Allah please help me" she muttered when Waasiq entered the room.

"Hareem aa Jao, khana kha lo, dua baad me kar lena." Hareem looked at him then again shifted her eyes on her hands which were making a cup for supplication.