9💕

"Hareem..." Waasiq woke up with a jolt as he had a nightmare related to Hareem. He looked everywhere, the room was empty as well as dark. Terrified, he stepped out from the bed with a jolt but hissed due to sharp pain in his abdomen. The day was different for him.

Stepping out of the room he checked the kitchen, his mother's room and dining room, but Hareem wasn't there.

"Waasiq dinner is ready" His stepmother informed. But Waasiq wanted Hareem, not dinner. "Where is Hareem?"

"Come and have dinner." He listened to that voice from behind. His real mother was entering the dining room.

"Ammi please tell me where she is?"

"Waasiq, enough now. Have dinner silently" His mother scolded him.

"But..."

"She is fine and right now she is sitting with girls in their room. Have dinner" His mother assured him, letting go a long sigh of relief he took his usual seat.

Maids and servants started serving dinner but Waasiq's hunger for gazing at his wife was not going to be satisfied with rice and curry.

"Say Varisha to do what I had told her" Waasiq looked at his mother when she ordered a maid.

"What did you tell her to do?" Waasiq Asked and his mother shook his head "Have your meal silently"

"Ammi Hareem is a nice girl, she is very innocent an..."

"Waasiq don't talk while eating" Another scolding! "At least call everyone for dinner" This time he got a glare, was it difficult to understand who was special in everyone.

Who could believe, the man who always carries his gun ready to shoot his enemies was making excuses to get a single glimpse of his wife.

After torturing Waasiq by separating Hareem, both the ladies were enjoying their meal, and he was cursing himself to bring Hareem here instead of taking her to the same home where she was kept before.

"Waasiq"

"Ji Ammi"

"I like that girl, she is very innocent" Waasiq smiled and his mother filled his plate with more food.

"Apparently she's innocent, but I still have doubts about her" His stepmother commented but this time Waasiq ignored as his mother already approved Hareem. He knew with passing time his stepmother will also become fine with Hareem but...

Where was Hareem?

His eyes were travelling down to every possible point of his sight to get her glimpse.

"Ammi, the job is done." Varisha (Waasiq's sister) came into the dining room with a big smile and Waasiq looked confused.

"What job?" He asked to get no response. Now his patience was coming to an end, frustration was conquering his mind.

"I'm asking something." He asked a little louder, but his sister left the room without any reply. Waasiq was pissed off by then, leaving the dinner with fury he stepped back to his room. Opening the door he was shocked.

Wearing a beautiful suit, Hareem was sitting on the edge of the bed. Waasiq forgot to blink, his breath hitched and his heart pondered when found her wearing a light touch of makeup which was exactly like the morning dew drops on fresh roses.

On the other side, Hareem was nervous, she was shivering with fear of his closeness. When Waasiq's mother took her along, the poor girl was encountered with a million questions but she replied everything with honesty. From kidnapping to hating Waasiq to started loving her she told everything without any kind of alteration. And as the result of her truthfulness, she was sitting in Waasiq's room, decorated with some ornaments and light makeup.