Chapter-23

(So life in this one week was going quite normal for them as what Manik did with Ashwin-Anita and the conversation he had with Neyonika were still working on them

(So life in this one week was going quite normal for them as what Manik did with Ashwin-Anita and the conversation he had with Neyonika were still working on them. Riya has rejoined her hospital as she was on leave for some days after her marriage.)

(It is 6 in the evening, and Riya got free early today as she had no surgeries. So she cooked something special for Manik as he has put so much effort into their relationship. She is in the kitchen and is thinking about what she should make for him when Cabir comes there.)

Cabir- Kya hua bhabhi? Kya soch rahe ho?

[Cabir- What happened, bhabhi? What are you thinking?]

Riya- Cabir I was thinking of making something special for Manik but kuch samajh hi nahi aa raha. Mujhe to ye bhi nahi pata ki usse pasand kya kya hai.

[Riya- Cabir, I was thinking of making something special for Manik, but I don't know what to do. I don't even know what he likes the most.]

Cabir- Arey why stress bhabhi. Main hoon naa. I will tell you everything. Bhai's favourite cuisine is Continental, and his favourites include Grilled Chicken in Mustard Sauce and Paneer Steaks. And also Chicken and Cheese Salad.

[Cabir- Oh, why stress? I am here. I will tell you everything. Bro's favourite cuisine is Continental, and his favourites include Grilled Chicken in Mustard Sauce and Paneer Steaks. And also Chicken and Cheese Salad.]

Riya- Okay. And what for the dessert?

Cabir- For dessert, he likes apple pie.

Riya- Okay. So it's 06 PM now. Let's work.

Cabir- You will make all these dishes? Vo bhi akele?

Riya- Of course Cabir. And baaki sab bhi toh yahi khayenge naa dinner mein.

[Riya- Of course, Cabir. And others too will eat it at dinner, right?]