𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 - 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙸𝚅𝙴𝙽𝙴𝚂𝚂

even though we never 

said it to eachother 

we knew

_____________

:: ꒱ 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚 !۰ ۪۪۫۫ ·₊̣̇ ꒷ ꒦

"What is it, Gabriel?" I sighed, closing the door to the study.

"I'm sorry. I really am. I was just finding it hard to believe that my little sister is growing up so fast." he spoke.

I chuckled, "You really took six months to apologize. Interesting." 

I'm tired of this. My own family, flesh and blood, getting upset at me for no reason, and then always blaming it on 'finding it hard to accept I'm growing up'. 

"I'm really sorry. It just took me time to realize that you are way more important than me trying to accept you growing up. I'm sorry." he said, running his hand through his hair.

"Look, I'm tired, okay? Everyone in this family keeps using that as an excuse to be upset at me. I am not forgiving you, but I am also not going to stop you from seeing your niece and nephew." I said sternly.

"Twins?! Oh wow baby sis, that's great!" he smiled.

I nodded, "It is. So, you can keep doing your silent treatment, because we are certainly not on good terms yet."

He was about to say something, but I interrupted him, "Now if you excuse me, I need to sit down. All this standing and the babies going wild kicking is tiring me out." 

He sighed, and I walked out of the study, back to the living room.  

I really wanted to forgive him, but I won't allow people to step over me anymore. I am becoming a mother soon, and I most definitely need to become stronger and more strict. 

"How'd it go?" Luci asked, sitting comfortably on the couch.

"I didn't forgive him." I shrugged, as I took a seat next to him. 

"Why?" Luci asked, eyebrows furrowing.

"He doesn't deserve it. I'm about to be a mother, I can't let people walk over me anymore." I answered, taking the remote and turning on Netflix. 

He nodded, "Honestly, that's fair. I'm really proud of you, lil sis."

I smiled, "Thank you." 

"Do you have anything else planned for today?" Luci questioned, scrolling his phone.